Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where to buy decently priced exterior door handles? Or know if any other exterior door handles from other cars that will fit?
I'm a new member here. I've had my 'Teg for 2 years now & it's about time to start fixing her up.

·
Premium Member
2,617 Posts
To my knowledge there isnt anything aftermarket available. Not sure what they are currently going for on ebay, but that is probably your best bet unless you have a local junk yard or upull yard near you. FYI, they are absolutely miserable to remove and re-install if you didn't know already.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I tried aftermarket for my car. They don’t work. Drop the money and get factory. You will save yourself some grief. Just your beer fund will suffer for a while.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Y
Anyone know where to buy decently priced exterior door handles? Or know if any other exterior door handles from other cars that will fit?
I'm a new member here. I've had my 'Teg for 2 years now & it's about time to start fixing her up.
What's wrong with your handles? Factory is the only way to go for replacement and yes it is VERY difficult to remove. Also, you have the option of using the rear handles from a 4 door Integra. I did this years ago on my DC2 so it doesnt have any keyholes. Up to you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts