Team Integra Forums banner

1995 Integra LS B18b1 400hp goal advice

4K views 15 replies 3 participants last post by  MustardTiger 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a 95 teg ls that I'm currently daily driving. I'm running 9psi @253hp. I'm ready for more power and have a 400hp goal. Here's what I have already, thoughts? Anything else I need to reach my goal?

What is done already: New head gasket, head studs, timing belt, water pump, slave master cylinder and slave cylinder, newer oil pan gasket, o2 sensor for the wideband, spark plugs and wires, valve cover gasket, valve cover grommets, ebay intercooler and piping, camber arms on the front, full aftermarket rear sub frame and tie bar, front and rear strut bars, nrg high flow fuel filter, aftermarket half size radiator and overflow reservoir, sickspeed vacuum intake manifold.

Currently:
95 teg ls - B18b1
Stock internals
Hondata s300 v2 ecu
CX Racing trb-gt35-2 T3 turbo
1000cc fic injectiors
AEM fuel rail and pressure regulator
Exedy stage 2 clutch
HKS blow off valve
ARP head studs

Right now im thinking I can just upgrade internals and reach my goal. Thoughts?

Adding to reach my goal:
Wiseco K542M815AP 81.5mm Pistons
Eagle H-Beam Connecting Rods CRS5394A3D

See less See more
#15 ·
I mean, what have you done to research, first? This site has been around since 1999-2000, and these cars have been around quite awhile. That being said, boost questions have been asked millions of times before. Maybe (just maybe) people don't respond because they're tired of answering the same questions without the OP researching first. There's been 2.7 Million posts, that have come from 133,200K members on this site. More than likely, these questions have been asked, answered numerous times. We all have to start somewhere when we have a goal in mind, and I can tell you that I've spent thousands of hours researching on my own, and not duplicating questions and/or efforts. I don't want to be spoon-fed, and members don't want to spoon-feed.

Just a thought....

#14 ·
2.5" piping, basically I know my car CAN make 400whp with my build. The reason I posted this is for opinions on IF my build is safe to run 400 and if not, why? Also I'm sure your car does make more on less boost, you can build the same engine 10 times and get totally different results 10 times - that's just the way it goes.

#16 ·
How am I asking a duplicate question though?! I'm simply stating my build and asking for opinions on wether it's safe or not. I personally think it is and will do the rebuild this winter unless someone convinces me otherwise or gives advice that makes sense. I get where you're coming from and have read many threads and built many cars. This is just my first b series

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.