Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I’m new to this forum but figured it was a great place to start. My car has recently died on me, and I need a new daily. I’ve heard great things about the integras and want something sporty, but reliable. I’ve found a 1995 Integra GS-R on Facebook marketplace completely stock with 122xxx miles and manual transmission. The owner is asking 6500 for the car. Interior is very clean, as well as exterior and engine bay. Is this a good deal? Would a GS-R be a decent daily driver?
Edit: Just found out it has a salvage title, the vin report said frame damage
Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I can only answer part of your question. Yes they can be a fine daily driver. I bought a '96 GSR sedan 5sp with 141k miles July 2019 and have 161k on it now. It is bone stock and just regular oil changes/maintenance and all has been good. I use it as a DD even did some delivery routes though I didn't like it for that constant in&out. Now if it's a good deal with the salvage title or not I don't know (was the frame damaged straightened?). Others can better answer that. However, I would get it checked by a mechanic. If all is good from them and you are happy to have the car, the way it looks and drives, go for it. In stock form they are reliable. Hope that helps. Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts