Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD

$3000.00

1994 LS Integra
198k on body 63k on Motor 5speed
-Just replaced motor, last week
Paradise Blue Green Pearl (teal)
Perfect Interior
All Stock Motor (pulls strong)-Motor was pulled from an older man's car that was a friend of the family. His car was an automatic and never beaten on. He was hit in the rear and i got the motor and tranny. Perfect for a turbo....

Goodies:
New Ground Control coilovers
KYB Struts
Energy Bushings
B&M Short Shifter
Type R wing
Apexi N1 Catback
Reground Kit
JDM Corners
--RECENTLY REPLACED--
Both axles
ceramic brake Pads
rotors (all 4 corners)
tie rod ends
NGK plugs
Plug Wires
Fresh Oil Change & filter
Distributor w/ new cap and rotor

Bad:
Car needs paint, i just had a **** load of body work done to the rear quaters due to the infamous honda rust. Car just needs a little paint, and its good to go..

This car runs like a dream and gets over 35mpg, anyone is free to come take a ride or test drive it if the person is serious about buying it. Its like a brand new car and i hate to get rid of it, but i need to get rid of it so i can save up to pay for our wedding

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All PM's REPLIED......As for location im in LOUISVILLE, KY...

As for teh wheels, i had to grind them down and they fit just fine. For more info please pm me. Thanks guys but i need this car gone. I can only have two cars at my condo and we now have 3. SO BUY BUY BUY

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks man. I have a few cars and hate to see it go, but i have too. I paid 3k for the car with a ****ty motor, rust, ebay suspension, and apc exhaust. I have around 4k-5k total in the car. But my loss is your gain.

-Andru

·
Registered
504 Posts
Very nice...

I like it a lot. Very good price, too. Had I seen this a while ago (and had the money then... sigh) I would've jumped on it. I instead got a much cheaper integra with much more work needed :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.