Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my stock mounts taken out (one was broken) and replaced with poly. Can't stand the ride now. Need to figure out what I need to give my shop to throw some fix on the old mounts. Needs just the rubber inserts for this set? What company makes the best OEM mounts?

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why not just purchase oem mounts to give you the feel that you're looking for? As far as the "best" is concerned, you really can't go wrong with factory parts.
I would if they could be had. Acura doesn't have any back stock and they are out of production. Dealer parts couldn't help me.

Thus, I need an OEM-like aftermarket replacement for any thing that is too worn or broken (front mount) on my original set.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your next option is aftermarket:

Pretty much. I have been all over the internet and seen RockAuto in my search. Just not sure about the brands and the quality. I have read Duralast sucks even if somewhat popular (maybe only because its at AutoZone). Beck Arnley & Anchor were mentioned in the forums but B.A. only show the front mount on their site, no others. Only 3 avail from Anchor (front, rear, L - no passenger/transmission). That said, with the condition of mine maybe I only need the front?
Which ones would you buy? Should the factory mounts all get a replacement rubber piece? Seems the thing to do but I don't work on my car. I just bring parts to my shop as they don't have the time to search out what isn't in their readily available inventory.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts