Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
awesome! thanks for sharing the review, that was a good read, it would be interesting to read the motor trend and road and track reviews too

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
awesome! thanks for sharing the review, that was a good read, it would be interesting to read the motor trend and road and track reviews too
I didn't copy the Motor Trend article in entirety, but I did copy the final results (though Motor Trend messed up on a few of the specifications). I'd love to read the Road & Track article as well, but after asking the librarian to fetch 2 reels from the library basement already, I didn't ask again. Ha. Maybe another time.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
I know I read the Car and Driver review as I was a subscriber at that time. I wasn't sold on the new Integra styling, but I craved the technology compared to my '81 Accord hatch. The styling grew on me and I replaced my Accord in late 1986 with a new '87 Integra LS 3-door with the 5-speed. I've driven Integras ever since!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
glaycock
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing