Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If the mods could make this a sticky, or pin it, or however you keep threads around, this would help a lot of people with 1st generation Integras to find parts and not be so discouraged with how hard they are to find.

I'm trying to compile a list of 1st generation Integra parts, so it makes it easier for people do these cars up, and keep these cars around.

Check it out here, hopefully this site will stay around for a while:
1st gen teg parts listings

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Wish I still had my 87' . I used to beat fixed up Civics all the time. I had to sell it because of smog issues. Good find though.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I remember how hard it was for me to find parts at first, I could only find suspension, so I just thought I'd help all the newbie Gen 1 teg enthusiasts not lose hope on these awesome, and fun cars.

And thanks Ken.

If you look at page 1, you'll see pictures of my teg, if that interests anyone. It'll be more picture worthy in the spring when it's lower, kitted and painted.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
calarina on Feb/02/04 said:
I remember how hard it was for me to find parts at first, I could only find suspension, so I just thought I'd help all the newbie Gen 1 teg enthusiasts not lose hope on these awesome, and fun cars.

And thanks Ken.

If you look at page 1, you'll see pictures of my teg, if that interests anyone. It'll be more picture worthy in the spring when it's lower, kitted and painted.
Dont put a body kit on your G1 ....or i will bite you ...

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
I just realized that our new sponser NL, has suspension parts for the G1 teg. I didn't even know they made springs for the old car.

Nice info though, but I was under the impression that everything (or at least most things) could be found over at the G1 board?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tsunami_ZC on Feb/05/04 said:
Quote: calarina on Feb/02/04I remember how hard it was for me to find parts at first, I could only find suspension, so I just thought I'd help all the newbie Gen 1 teg enthusiasts not lose hope on these awesome, and fun cars.

And thanks Ken.

Dont put a body kit on your G1 ....or i will bite you ...
Come on Texas boy, I dare ya.
Hahaha, I don't know if I want the Kaminari kit with a reduced lip, or the OEM SE sideskirts and an OEM front lip. Hmmm...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sak on Feb/10/04 said:
I just realized that our new sponser NL, has suspension parts for the G1 teg. I didn't even know they made springs for the old car.

Nice info though, but I was under the impression that everything (or at least most things) could be found over at the G1 board?
I posted this list on that board as well, but I wanted to try and make sure that everyone could find it, so I'm posting it where I can.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Nice! To bad I have many of those things...Wow!I just realized that i'm almost done with this car

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Hey calarina...your car reminds me sooo much of my old G1... same red color and an 87..it also had about the same number of miles on it when i got it. From the list of your mods we almost had the same set up lol except i didnt have a those wheels i had some crappy eagle racing ones. Good job on keeping it running..I had to finally give mine to some better hands she was old and tired lol.

·
Registered
1 Posts
whats up yall.. im new here... i am greatly appreciative for the informative threads but i still need more...
1st thing my door/window doesnt work well it closes both of them but they dont seal so it leaks, the inside door panel is loose
should i try to get a new door?? or try to fix mine?
besides calling junkyards for a door is there anywhere online i can hit up for it?

because i have roll up windows and id rather have power windows..

has anyone done any shaving of that horrid black line that seperates the car and on the handles? i want my car to have those shaved off i dont like that black strip, only if i was goin to paint my car green then id get the strips in a gold color

what muffler systems would make my teg sound like sleeper V8 i dont want like that screamin rice rocket sound..

where can i get a new sunroof mine has a crack in it

what rims does everyone have? and how big could i go?

i dont know much about integra except i always wanted a 86-87 ... i just bought a 86 integra ls

and what sound systems do you guys run and what dont you trust?

what parts manufact. should i stay away from, and what ones are the best?

what seats would fit in there and i have to make a special bracket and same with the steering wheel?

what about a short shifter whats the best one and how hard is it to install?

im new to acura's but i have worked on camaro stangs porsche hummers i dont think id have trouble i just like to see all the angles ,
where could you find clean cut white instrument covers

well once i get more ill be back!!!

ttyl

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Welcome Brian!

As much as I would like for you to stay here on the website and get the information that you need, you would probably be able to get more information for your G1 teg at the G1 Teg website.

But feel free to update this thread if you find any information about what you are asking about.

·
Registered
42 Posts
you are a life saver i just got an 87 and i have been having some serious problems. my clutch was going out, it was over heating so i replaced the thermostat when i did that my water outlet cracked, my distrubuter foot was broke and now i finally had to put it in a shop for all the electral work oh and my fuel pump. so im glad some one has put a list together for us.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts