Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
I don't think you'll find many people with this...17" on an integra dropped 2 inches and you already have to roll the fender.

·
Registered
640 Posts
I had 18's on my g2 with progress 2" drop with tokico blues . My lip didnt need to be rolled and it didnt rub at all .

·
Registered
640 Posts
sorry so blurry but you can see the side ok
the wheels are wraped in 215 35 rubber . The ride isnt much worse than with the 17's . I do believe that 19's are also possible on the g2 but 18's are crazy enough . HTH laterzzzz teggerzz.....

·
Registered
37 Posts
18 look great but if your like me 17 were all I could aford. If you hammer your teg on 17's it almost looks like 18's IMO later.side view on coilovers

rear rim

·
Registered
408 Posts
Why does everyone not like 18s? Everytime someone asks if they'll fit, people freak out and tell them to stay away. I have 18s and never had any problems.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i'm slammed on 17's right now and i think the wheels look small, i also think it makes a difference that my car is white and ur's is black, black_integra, ur wheels look larger than mine, plus my body kit makes mine look smaller i think. here's a pic of what i think my car will look like with the 18's that i want and the modification i'm gonna do 2 my rear bumper, what da ya think?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Looks real good but I really like your car now

Is that bad camber or what.....ha ha just kiding
but freeride yes i really like the bumber maybe you can help me build a custom lip for mine???

·
Registered
37 Posts
Ya if everyone still wants to No one has really said yes or no but I will be there for a bit to see if anyone shows up.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I don't have pictures, but I recently saw a car at a school I study at...a G2 with 18's(215/35) and coilovers...the tires are tucking at least 1/2 inch...I left a note on the car for them to call me on how this set-up is working out...but no reply...I am going to leave another one.

It looks awesome, there are some racing hart 6-spokes, not a current model, but they look great, if I had a dig camera I would show it, but I don't. If they ever call me, I will at least post how the ride is for them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts