Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
is the 15th ok? i can pay you then if you are willing to hold. how much do they weigh a piece?

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Those are nice. If I had money to throw around and wanted a street rim, I'd pick these right up. How much do these way with/without the Yokos?

·
Registered
194 Posts
im confused. are you selling a set of each of those?

if so how much for the ACURA rims/tires set? shipping would be to so cal too aiight thanks

·
Registered
901 Posts
Those yoks are SUMMER oNLY tires! I found this out the hard way living in chicago! I auto cross on these tires and the are pretty decent not as good as Falken Azenis but the price is killer, you can't beat it. Good luck selling em!

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Me and my no money having self !! If I had the cash I would jump all over those. It would look good with the silver teg. Argh!

·
Registered
275 Posts
man those look great...wish i could afford them...shadow i hear you about chicago winters...although no time is ever really safe with all the damned potholes...good luck with the sell...i'm sure they'll go quickly

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hey Im wondering If you know how strong these wheels are. Im located in NYC and you guys all know the roads are very very harsh here. I have to get rid of my volks because they are even too soft for my driving.

Im interested in the wheels I own a silver teg also. You can see in my profile my rims if you wanna trade or somthing. PM me back hopefully we can work something out.

Bobby

1 - 12 of 12 Posts