Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been on this board for a few years, dont have the intergra anymore and need to get rid of the rims that dont fit my new car.

I actually bought them from a member on here probably 3-4 years ago.

Since then I have put new tires on about 2 summers ago and they probably only have 8,000 miles on the tires.

The rims are 17" Motegi MR7 alloy rims. They are gray, have some curbage, but they were bought that way. Rims will make your car look ten times better, especially these rims.

Will fit any integra, but if your car is lowered they will rub alot, my car was not lowered due to this.

any offers? i think I paid $750 for them, so if I can get $400 for them I'd be happy, or any offers let me know, not a big concern. Whoever I bought them from at the time gave me a deal when i was in high school, and im willing to help out another high school kid by giving them for an even lower price than I paid. I know how it is when you want everything for you car, but only making minimum wage.

I use to be on here quite a bit back when this site had like 1000 members. Midwesta (nick) can vie for me.

I dont have pictures yet, but serious buyers can email me at: [email protected] or call me at 224-345-3901 (my work number).

you can pick them up from my house or my work whatever works.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
here are pics...

Normal scrathes, tires are in great shape probably 90% tread left, my little brother had it on his integra and well, there are some curbage marks..

so for those marks, i am lowering the price to $350

i have pictures which i can email to you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.