Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have 4 brand new ADR wheels and Tires. Never mounted, only 15 miles on the tires. they came off of a TL because the guy wanted strictly winter tires. theres pics here http://www.myspace.com/ferrariboy128

Also, my freind has a black GSR and the engine just siezed...quite sad actually. he wants to either get rid of it as is, or part it out. The trans shifts fine, clutch is pretty much worthless, wheels in good condition, interior in good condition, brakes are in good condition, new tires about 6 months ago, also has a sunroof. black interior also.

shoot me some quotes for the whole thing, or parts you would like.

The wheels i will let go for 550.

Thanks!

·
Registered
716 Posts
where is it located? I'm looking for a decent shell to put my friends H22 turbo in. Any idea what range your friend is looking to get for it?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alright guys, It looks like i wont be able to sell the whole thing as is. He wants 2k for the whole thing as is, but it seems everyone just wants random parts which i expected. I will go over there this weekend, take pics of pretty much everything, and post pics and give prices. Ill also discuss how he wants to ship the stuff, since he doesnt have a car right now, it may be a little difficult, but possible :). If anyone does want it as is, its only 2k for black gsr w/ cloth interior, pleas let me know immediatly.

Thanks guys

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.