Team Integra Forums banner

16x8 +20? ideas needed..

67K views 29 replies 10 participants last post by  Reubenm97 
#1 ·
so i came across a nice pair of rota grids 16x8 +20
i am not sure if any work/modifications are going to be needed to make these sit right with no rubbing issues.
what would be the best sized tire as well...like a 205/45?
i only have adjustable coilovers..anything else needed?
thanks T.I.!!

#20 · (Edited)
Me no and it doesn't rub but its a very tight fit. But take into account I have 15 x 7.5 and not 15 x 8 ( I know you have it titles 16 though). It will depend on the offset a lot and also how low you go. I would think if you roll your fender you would be ok but dont quote me on this one.

Here is an example but I cant recall what tire this person is running. It is a 16 x 8 +20 though.

This has a 205 45 16 on it though.

This one has a 195 45 16

#23 ·
not trying to thread jack but, are you guys saying that 16x8 +20 offset wont rub on your fenders?

will 15x7 +20 offset rub? i also like the rota grids like "SGambino" and would like to get them but not have to roll my fenders..

what are some clean wheels that would make my dc look pretty flush and not rub or have to use camber?

thanks..guys

#24 · (Edited)
These wheels are going to be bustin' out like a pair of DD's in a training bra. You are going to have to roll and flare the hell out of your rear wheel wells to fit these unless you want to run insane amounts of camber.

EDIT: You guys beat me to it.

#27 · (Edited)
Your best bet is to run either 205/40/16 or 195/45/16 to avoid any rubbing issues without a fender roll and its only a mild stretch with these size. 205/40 will most likely be easier to find without having to order it online or at a shop. If you do decide to run 205/45 you will probably have some rubbing when turning especially if your slammed. And you do not need to have any fenders pulled or anything extreme but a fender roll would be a good idea.

Here is a couple pic of mines for an example and im running exactly the size your asking about. I recommend going with 205/40/16 and maybe a mild fender roll in the rear so you can go low without any issues.

Good luck.

16x8
20 offset
Rear fender are completely rolled
No camber kit
Camber is probably at a -2.

#29 ·
Thanks.

They are XXR 521's and the ride quality would really depend on your suspension. Im lowered on skunk2 springs and shock combo and its mostly a smooth ride. You just have to avoid them potholes, with the 40 series you will definitely feel more bumps and cracks vs the 45-50 series.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.