Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i came across a nice pair of rota grids 16x8 +20
i am not sure if any work/modifications are going to be needed to make these sit right with no rubbing issues.
what would be the best sized tire as well...like a 205/45?
i only have adjustable coilovers..anything else needed?
thanks T.I.!!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
what color are you goin because i've had bronze offroads +20 planned since last summer. would've had them already had it not been for rear wheel bearings taking a ****. 18racing has them i just didnt know if you found somewhere local

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea i figured the camber kit....just wasnt sure about the fender rolling...but now i know!

lol kyle closed my first thread...lol

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yea I don't want crazy negative camber..I want a nice clean set of wheels..I think 195 will be it...and thanks a bunch guys for the awesome feedback with pictures!
Did you guys roll your fenders?
ANd stillhere..what's the offset on the green rims?

·
Registered
928 Posts
Yea I don't want crazy negative camber..I want a nice clean set of wheels..I think 195 will be it...and thanks a bunch guys for the awesome feedback with pictures!
Did you guys roll your fenders?
ANd stillhere..what's the offset on the green rims?
Me no and it doesn't rub but its a very tight fit. But take into account I have 15 x 7.5 and not 15 x 8 ( I know you have it titles 16 though). It will depend on the offset a lot and also how low you go. I would think if you roll your fender you would be ok but dont quote me on this one.

Here is an example but I cant recall what tire this person is running. It is a 16 x 8 +20 though.

This has a 205 45 16 on it though.

This one has a 195 45 16

1 - 20 of 30 Posts