Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
madvtec on Feb/12/06 said:
theres a difference?, the only diff i see is color of wheel
the vx8r's only come in 16s and gunmetal, also if u look closely, the vx8s have closed spokes, whereas the vx8rs have an "open" spoke .. hard to explain but look closely and you'll see the difference.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im lookin at the 17 vx8 too.
i actually think they look a little better but i was concerned about the weight ive heard 23lbs but no seems to kno. want to kno the weight of both wheels probably gonna call velox later.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
I'm not 100% sure of the validity of this but on honda-tech I found someone who said:

"The VX-8R which only comes in 16" is about 17lbs."

I have yet to find anything on the weight of the vx8's in 17s..

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Im the owner of that red teg with the vx8r's. The only real difference is that the groove on the spokes goes up further than the regular vx8.

Also these might be up for sale sometime soon for pretty cheap. Im looking to get Rota GT-3's but it wont be for a couple months.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jason let me kno im not puttin my car on the road for another couple months anyway NE weather sucks im lookin outside at a blizard now. How much did you get them for and where?
Thanx

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
lol names actually justin but its all good. We've got quite a bit of snow in PA so I know how you're feeling up there. I actually got them for free because I traded my old 17" Maxxim rims to my friend Joe for the Velox Vx8r's because he didnt have a teg anymore. The rims have some curbage on them but shine up real nice and Ashley (Integrl) can vouch for me as shes seen them. Regardless though because of the curbage I'd let them go for somewhat cheap. Wish I could get you some pics of them right now but its all snowy outside. We can stay in touch about this if you're interested. I dont know how soon itll be until Im ready to purchase the Rotas as im a broke ass college student (and yes i know rotas are cheap) but we can def. work something out if your cars not road ready for a few months. Let me know

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.