Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a 15mm Del Sol rear sway bar for sale just up the road from me, about 3 miles from where I go to school, literally for pennies. I'm seriously considering picking it up and slapping it on my Teg...but I want to know if the extra 2mm is really going to make any difference. My car has very stiff coilovers combined with the stock LS 13mm rear bar with poly bushings(which I would also get for the Del Sol bar) and spherical balljoint endlinks, and the car will already readily oversteer, especially in sudden off-throttle situations. I'm going to start autocrossing it this fall though, and every little bit will help with eliminating the dreaded understeer on the AutoX course. Anybody have any opinions?

·
Banned
1,961 Posts
No difference whatsoever...

Waste of those pennies.

Put it towards Comptech's Combo...if you dont know what im talking about, then dont get a sway bar.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol I'm very aware of what Comptech's combo is. I'm actually thinking I'll go with the ASR brace and a Type R swaybar when I get the money saved up...but that will be a very long time. College and a 60 mile a day round trip to school aren't easy on the wallet...hence the fact that I look into every cheap option I come across.

rewsintegra: Stock for sedans is 14mm I believe. 1994-1999 coupes have 13mm rear bars...I can't remember if the later ones had stiffer ones or not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.