Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats going on members im looking to sell my HID's for the Teg, if any one is intreasted in purchasing them from me they are up for sale, they work awesome and are bright i just need to pay some bills, i will let them go for $120.00 Shipped, i just dont have the box for them, but i will pack them so they dont break or get damaged here is what they look like

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Are you including the ballasts? Because I'd like some HIDs, but I'm planning on getting 4300k, but if you're selling the whole kit, I can just swap out the bulbs, right? What brand is the kit? Thanks.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes it includes the bulbs and ballasts every thing is plug and play, mount the ballasts and clip in the wires and hook the bulbs into the existing bulb socket and bingo bango and you have HID's the ballasts are Xenon along with the bulbs

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Xenon is the full brand? Or is it XenonDepot, XenonPros, anything like that? Where'd you get them and how much did you pay for them originally? If I get them, I'd be getting some Philips 4300K (4100K) bulbs to put in there. Lmk, cause if I can, I'll PayPal the money immediately. Also, what's your PayPal and when can you ship them by? Think you could sell me the kit without the bulbs? :)

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SOLD TO SOMEoNE IN ND FOR 120.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.