Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently been looking for replacement reverse lights on ebay. I was wondering if anyone had experience with them. I found a pair of 31 LED (each bulb with 31 LED's) for $15 shipped. I was thinking about pulling the trigger on this, but wanted to know if I would notice a difference in brightness when backing up at night. I was also wondering if the bulbs would appear whiter (I think they should). If anyone has these, please let me know what you think of them, and also post pictures if you want.

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
1996 LS Manual Hatchback
2,509 Posts
They are most likely gonna be a cleaner, brighter white than the stock ones if you look right at them, that's a given, but backing up they might not light up as much depending on the quality of the bulb, if it's ebay then ehhh..idk you'll see when u get them, 50/50 chance

·
Registered
44 Posts
did you ever buy the led lights b/c i am also looking or a solution I hva e 5% tint and reversing at night can get to be tricky....I dont have he 3rd brake light so that conversion wont work for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.