Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm curious about some and want to know before I buy. I'm got the 1157 amber bulb from Sylvania yesterday and I put it in. Doesn't look right without the 1156 bulb and every place here that deals with Sylvania does not carry this bulb. So I decided to go straight to Sylvania to get this bulb. Anyway, they are a bit expensive but I wanted to try them out since everything else is Silverstar in my car.

My question is, the 1156 bulb is the little one in the bumper lenses right? Silverstar 1156 This picture shows them to be the exact size of my 1157s. The picture could be just a default one but I just wanted to make sure I'm getting the right one. Let me know...thanks.

Vince

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
The only 1156 bulb on your car is the reverse light and turn signal in the rear. It is a single filament bulb. The little one in the corner lens is 194 or 168.

So if you want your front bumper lens to match, you will need 2 1157 bulbs and 2 194/168 bulbs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.