Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i <3 my teg. she's been so kind to me... so i have to be kind to her. 105k is about to hit and i have to replace a few things.

before i serviced my car... she ran 15 flat without interior, stock with off-brand tires. never gave me a problem.

i flushed my radiator. changed my engine oil. change my transmission fluid with honda MTF. changed my spark plugs with bosch platinum 2. drained and refilled all my fluids. im tired so i will replace my fuel filter tomorrow (any tips? ive read a few threads about replacing washers and something about it not having to line up?)

there is a noticable difference. when i replaced my MTF, it was still clean.. i can still see through it and it was a nice yellowish color. shifting is a little smoother. next time ill try redline and see what the hype is about. as for overall performance, it is very noticable. it pulls stronger. i am very pleased with everything and nothing went wrong.. except a small scrape on my hand.
cant complain for a 9 year old car that still runs like a champ!

·
Registered
391 Posts
How about the timing belt?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.