Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok guy im gonna be painting my car on feb 1 tomorrow at my school. ill update with photo after paint job is done. my car gonna be shinning again [:)

·
Registered
173 Posts
make sure to get the right color spray paint

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the color turn out just like my old one i painted the bottom part of my hood and it look the same as my door jam

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok guy i just came back from school just got my car painted. here some before and after. comment welcome.
next step is lowering it.

before pic. this is all i have for before pic

after pic

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah it milano red and yeah i did it myself at school

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
Dude that looks ****ing NICE!!! .. I'm quite impressed!

.. you should painted the skirts while you were at it. But hey .. NICE WORK!

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
R33LS on Feb/01/06 said:
daymmmmnn nice job i like that i wish my mr was that crisp good job, if u dont mind me asking what school are u going 2 im gueesing autobody right?>
im going to delta college and yeah im taking autobody.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Wow, amazing job.

How long did it take? Did you sand everything down beforehand and primer it? How much spray paint and how much did that cost?

I have a friend who REALLY knows how to spray paint (that kind of quality) and I'm considering asking him to help me out, after seeing this...

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sottilde on Feb/01/06 said:
Wow, amazing job.

How long did it take? Did you sand everything down beforehand and primer it? How much spray paint and how much did that cost?

I have a friend who REALLY knows how to spray paint (that kind of quality) and I'm considering asking him to help me out, after seeing this...
yeah i sanded everything down and fited the dent and wet sand it with 400 grip the night before i paint it. i didnt primer it but i spray sealer over the spot i worked at before i spray the base. well everything cost about 275 and i used 2 quart and a half you could say almost 3 quart

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.