Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys our auto-x season is almost at an end. I would like to get more people out to these events this year... where has everyone been!?

This event is actually NOT a points event, the last points event is Sept 22nd. With that said, this event will be more for just fun and practice before everyone puts away the race tires for the winter
I am thinking/hoping we get everyone thats interested in trying it to come out and have fun and not feel like they can't race because they would feel like an idiot if they messed up. This is a non points day, and we all started somewhere!

Also, Drcheap will be here from Texas to help me beat the crap out of my car
As if i needed help, right? So afterwards we can get together, maybe get some bubble tea since I got some of you addicted, and perhaps some dinner and drinks for all of us that are of age?

The details:

Where: Englishtown Raceway Park

When: Saturday, October 20th - Registration and tech at 9am, Start at 10am (I get there for 8:30)

Why: Because I said so, and Drcheap will be here!

Also... this will be one of the last meets that I arrange. As some of you know I am moving to Texas the end of this year. There isn't a specific 100% for sure date yet, but it will most likely be November 23rd. I NEED to see all of my TI NJ people before I go!!! That means you all need to come out!

Hope to see everyone there!

I am adding this event to the calender. I know we haven't been using this in the past, so just go to the left side of the screen and hit NJ Calender. Oct 20th should say 1 Event you can click that and go in there and add yourself. If you guys have any questions at all post them below!!

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
IM DOWN.My love for autox is deep but unfortunatly my pockets aren't.Although it is awhile from now and im sure the situation will change it's a 98.9% im going. and 100.0% im taking 93,649 film rolls worth of pictures.(does that make sense at all?)

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
oh by the way someone with a stock l integra with a gutted interior and an intake needs to come cuz im tired of having no competition.its not fun when im racing with integras with full coilovers and the like.

·
Premium Member
7,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mario... what class do you run in? DP?? I don't have a backseat right now and they might not let me run in STS for that reason... I might be running against you

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
chickwithastick on Sep/10/07 said:
Mario... what class do you run in? DP?? I don't have a backseat right now and they might not let me run in STS for that reason... I might be running against you
UGH see this is what I mean!
Wiat dont' they put you in the ladies class though no matter what?(correct me if I'm wrong on that)Unless of course you request not to.I mean I would think by now that you would be tired of getting trophies handed to you.Although I do remember you beating out this girl in a worked black miata if I remember correctly?
Damn my memory sucks...

·
Premium Member
7,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol I only raced the ladies classes for the first 2 races this year. I didn't like competing against no one and getting thrown in for Pax with the women because they suck. I have been racing with the guys and still get trophies
(sometimes) but that was in STS when I had back seats.... I don't know if they will let me run still without seats. We shall see...

And Jon... Who is Drcheap!? *sigh*

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
IntegrasAreBest on Sep/10/07 said:
who is drcheap?
Yeah, who is this cheap bastard everyone keeps referring to anyway?

Oh, that's right, I'm the #@$^& that is stealing Trish away from the NJ scene. Sorry about that!

This is going to be tons of fun...meeting more TI people, running in an AutoX at a new place, and getting to beat Alexia into submission once again

P.S. For those worrying about the weather...I'm coming up from TX, so if it's "warm enough" for me I'm sure you can handle it!

·
Premium Member
7,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jon just get your boyfriend to bring you.. Plus if his ***** ass comes, maybe he will actually put that car to use and race it.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
chickwithastick on Sep/11/07 said:
Jon just get your boyfriend to bring you.. Plus if his ***** ass comes, maybe he will actually put that car to use and race it.
shes calling you out brian.i may come too, im not sure yet.

·
Premium Member
7,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Good, that means he has to put it to some use, and that use is racing!!

·
Premium Member
7,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
AWESOME!!!!! Dave! This will be awesome if you and Brian come too... and Barry you have to go too!

·
Registered
876 Posts
Worst case scenario if I don't feel like running my car I will certainly have fun taking some pics!

Without looking at my syllabus' for my classes its hard to say what my schedule is gonna be like but I know I won't be working so it shouldn't be a problem making it out to this event.

1 - 20 of 189 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.