Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got me a set of jdm headlights for my 93 teg, i installed all the wires correctly (i think) but when i turn on my headlights the light for the highbeans light stays partialy on, i didnt had this problem before, i tried changing light bulbs and still the same, can anyone help me here?>

thanks.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Go back and check your wiring, you probably mixed up the wires on one or both of the bulbs.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I had the same problem with my 1-piece smoked lights, but it ended up being a wire that was off. all i have to say is check one last time and be sure to look at them both cause my one one wire off and i changed it and it made all the difference. one check to do is to turn on your lights but take out one bulb at a time and that will isolate which bulb or wireing harness is the problem. cause if the light comes half on that means that most likely one bulb is on the high beam and the other is on low. if you pull out the bulb that is on the low beam the indicator will go full on.

·
Registered
475 Posts
i know i already talked to u rice but i think everyone needs to know about this. hey guys whoever has the 1pc headlights head over to passwordjdm.com they have a conversion harness for the ipc. its about 15 bucks and it makes it look super clean. with no problems with the wireing anymore.
josh

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought similar headlights and had the same problem, I ended up sending them back to where I got them. But Slink169 has a god point that I may try. Just buying the harness will make evrything a lot easier.

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
So it looks like you have DRL's? .. I think that would look good!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Slinky169 on Feb/07/06 said:
i know i already talked to u rice but i think everyone needs to know about this. hey guys whoever has the 1pc headlights head over to passwordjdm.com they have a conversion harness for the ipc. its about 15 bucks and it makes it look super clean. with no problems with the wireing anymore.
josh
I picked up that harness last week, it took us 10 min to get the head lights hooked up. Easy as cake and looks clean as hell. Password kicks ass

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.