Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to some country roads with my friends gtech device to see what I would run in the 1/4. Ended up running a 15.78 at 90.3 mph. never been to the track and this was the first time i was actually launching so i still need some practice. heres a link to the gtech device for those who havent seen it. friends was a lower model though and only had the 0-60 and quarter mile time.

·
Registered
71 Posts
We made consecutive runs with our supra last summer running with the G-TECH, and they were all within +/- .15-.20 of the actual 1/4 time. The only factor you must realize is the trap speed measured by the G-TECH is your actual measured speed at the end of the 1/4, where at a track, your trap speed is your average speed over the last 300 feet. So the G-TECH will always read a higher trap speed.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
yeah it work pretty good for me too it you just have to make sure your on a nice flat road with no incline hills but not a badd little tool when some one says they run so crazy numbers and you want them to prove it.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I checked your profile, and there are no posted mods. Is that number with a completely stock ls (including wheels/ tires ect.?)

·
Registered
54 Posts
I used one that belong to my buddy and it is pretty acurate. They have the older style on ebay for $50 bucks shipped! It is a useful tool. Like tegon-gsr said "not a badd little tool when some one says they run so crazy numbers and you want them to prove it." Just make sure they don't take off with it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts