Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Hey Addison, yeah i'd really appreciate it. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that my clutch can hold it. Not sure what you mean by blow them...typically i drive around the pit.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
integrascoot on Jan/31/06 said:
Hey Addison, yeah i'd really appreciate it. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that my clutch can hold it. Not sure what you mean by blow them...typically i drive around the pit.
i mean don't spin them to hard...if you go around the box then it won't be a problem...whats your power rating???
with next to nothing done to my car (i/e, cam gears) they improved my time .25-.35 sec....with a turbo i would guess they might shave .75 if you've never run radials or slicks before....they have >12 miles on the tires....hope to see you there as well as all you others...i think its like $10 by the way

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
one week till opening day...who's gonna be there?
does anyone want to meet up with me and go? i'll probably be out there right at 10:00 or as close as i can to 10:00

for those who don't know it's about 10-15 minutes east of Pickerington/Reynoldsburg (State Route 256)

directions:
-70 east to SR 37 (Granville/Lancaster)
-turn left at traffic light (north)
-turn left on SR 40 (Old National Road/Main St)
-enter gate A...easily missed but hard to pass the track

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.