Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is my car. It's a 2001 GSR. So far i have a Wings West Big Mouth Body Kit, Wings West Super Style Spoiler, 17 inch Racing Hart CP10's with Nitto tires, Eibach Springs(purchased after pic), Tanabe Racing Madallion, AEM Cold Air, and DC 4-1 Header. By the 10th of sept. I'll have a VIS Racing Xtreme GT Carbon Fiber Hood, Pocket Fenders(C5), and an Arospeed Carbon Fiber ST Wing

·
Registered
229 Posts
sorry, not my style......big mouth kits are wack.... so old and don't fit the slick lines of the teg... i don't like much other than the OEM kit....sorry... good decision to get rid of the wing too... other than that it looks real nice!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I like it a lot. Nice and clean. Nice work!

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
More pics please ... with hood closed, engine close ups, and rear and side profiles.

Looks good from what I can see though. Not my style, but it looks good.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
not bad - you have some stuff i liek and stuff i don't but it's not too bad...

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
TechIntegra on Aug/21/02 said:
looks clean, and how did you do the sidemarkers?
I had the sidmarker done as well, you need to drill the location first (you have to be real carefull on the diameter size of the hole) run the wire from the sidemarker to the signal light (tap it in) and mount the 2 screw that mount the sidemarker to the body.

·
Registered
937 Posts
its aight(i guess)..just like everyone said..its just not my style..big mouth is like back in the days its old..if i were you man..get a JDM..just my opinion

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Damn Im sorry no one likes my car... What kind of body kit should I have gotten instead? In my opinion the Big Mouth kit is very clean and isn't crazy ricey looking. The Wing is wack that's why im having that taken off on the 25th. Im also getting C5 Fenders so ill post some pics when i get those.

·
Registered
22 Posts
dude, ur car looks fine. if youre doin up the car to impress every1 else, then youre doin it all for the wrong reasons.

and to those who dont like it, i suggest constructive criticism or just keep it to urself.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i agree with u riker... besides most of the peeps criticizing me have cars with hardly any mods.

·
Registered
229 Posts
no on the c5 fenders........waht ever the hell they are... keep the oem... and go with a subtle kit... good decision to go wingless. that wing sucked ass

·
Registered
897 Posts
can you please do some engine mods. it's looks really nice, just lower it 1.5" - 2". but man, build dat engine. nice car.

·
Registered
213 Posts
i think your car looks sweet!...very clean looking..altho im not a big fan of the big mouth kit either...i suggest painting the mesh grills black so that its less noticeable..and itll probably look meaner too!!!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts