Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having a hard time deciding what kind of tail lights I should put on my '00 black integra. I'm considering the black chrome tails in place of the all red ones. Was wondering if anyone had some input. Also, if anyone has some conversion ideas let me know. Thanks all

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Dude keep the ones you have! I paid good money to change mine from the older style ones with the yellow in them to the ones you have now. If you want to make them look better you could always paint the white part red also. just my opinion.

BTW: do you have any pics of your car?? I would like to see a black teg with a bomex kit!!

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
A lot of people are gonna say to keep the stock as they are the best looking. I am one of those people...

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
I say do what you want. If you get aftermarket ones the cf tails look sweet on black tegs.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
whatever you get, sell me your stock tails!

·
Registered
224 Posts
my friend just put some of those crapp APC cf taillights and his rightside is fogging up and looks like crap. keep your stock taillights and save u the trouble, i have a black teg and my all red stock taillights look sweet on my car..i wuldnt give them up at all for some aftermarket non fit right tails that will just get played out in amonth.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts