Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if anyone knew about these seats?

will seats form a 4dr 1.6el fit in a 4dr integra with little or no modification?

i have a 94 teg, and 4dr leather seats may be available to me form a '00 acura 1.6el 4dr...

how would i find this out since they are out of town and i can't just "try" it.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
are those EL seats bracketed the same as 00' civic seats? because isnt that basically what a EL is, a dressed up civic?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Yes, an EL is a fancy Canadian-market Civic. Because the car's made for luxury, the seats might not hold you as well - they might have smaller side bolters, etc. Are you sure you want to make that sacrifice?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i'd of course try out the seats first.

i don't need anythign like a racing seat, i'm just doing a conversion from a tan interior to black interior, and want black leather seats when i do so.

i just want something comfortable, as i'll be doing a "bit" of auto cross with my car, maybe drag it once or twice for the heck of it, but otherwise its a daily driver for me.

so basically, i just want to know if the front AND backs will fit? i'll decide whether i really want them or not if i end up going to see them.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
The fronts will fit. Just put your seat brackets/sliders/rails, whatever you want to call them, onto the Integra seats. I don't know about the rears.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts