Join Date: Jan 2012
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
- Alignment specs (front/rear)
--- Camber: Front:~-2.00 L/R Rear: L: ~-1.0L R: ~-1.5
--- Caster: Unknown, it was off by around .5 degree L and R
--- Toe: Typically run zero rear toe, and and mild toe out up front
- Ride height: Stock ITR springs on the lower perch of my bilstein shocks
- Wheel diameter/width/offset: Stock LS meshes
- Tire model and size: 205/50/15 Bridgestone RE-71R
- Types of driving/racing: Some street driving to and from work, and mostly autocross
- Suspension mods (springs, swaybars, UCA swap, etc.):
Skunk 2 UCA, ITR springs with bilstein sports, US ITR front and rear sway bar. Most of the bushings are 1-3 years old, OEM
- Notes: Need to figure out what the caster is slightly off on one side. Rear camber can be fixed with washers or camber kit, just been lazy getting the washers for one side. I want to try -2.5 degrees of camber up front, still getting some tire roll over that I would like to minimize.
Eventual plans would be to get an LSD, run my 15x7 wheels or get a 15x8 wheel, run the car as is at a track and autocross for a bit before changing the spring rates...