I'm judging a car show at AMEX 8/23 - Team Integra Forums - Team Integra

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-18-2008, 06:45 PM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I'm judging a car show to be held at the Taylorsville American Express building on this coming Saturday afternoon from 2:00 till 6:00. Registration is free and there will be prizes awarded. All cars are welcome to enter, so don't worry about what kind of vehicle you have. I'll be judging all cars according to the categories without prejudice to year, make, model, or modification. Any kind of bike is also encouraged. I can tell you from seeing the entries so far that there aren't a whole lot of bikes signed up yet, so all it is going to take is a nice paint job or some custom work to win. Unique project bikes or cars are also encouraged to participate

The entry form is attached along with submission instructions. If you want to just fill it out and email it back to me then that is fine too. Pass this along to anyone you know who might enjoy a chance to show off their vehicle. All cars are welcome even if they aren't modified or unique. A spotless 1993 Civic is sometimes more impressive than a 2008 Ferrari when you consider how much use one has had compared to another.

Let me know if you have any questions! I hope to see you there! Don't forget to pass this on to your friends. I'll be posting this on several local boards as well as on KSL and Craigslist. The more the merrier!

Click Here for the registration form.

w w w . O C D e t a i l s . c o m
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Integra Forums - Team Integra forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page