Team Integra Forums banner

FS: Skunk2 Pro 2 Cams, Distributor Cap

2K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  jaylat93 
#1 ·
Hey everybody, I have a few items for sale here. I'd really like to move these items quickly, being as my car just got done with some engine work after not being able to drive it for roughly 6 months and I'd like to tune her as soon as possible :)

Skunk2 Pro 2 Cams - $480 Firm
These cams were initially placed into my head without adjustable cam gears (this was done due to a lack of knowledge on my part). I couldn't get my engine to run properly, so I swapped them out and threw my OEM GS-R cams back in - the cams were not damaged. These cams have ZERO miles on them. My engine idled for a few minutes at a time with them in - the car was never driven.

Distributor Cap w/ Rotor Cover - $20
I had to replace my distributor due to breaking the key right off of it during the head removal, so I was left with these. They are from my '94 GS-R.

Any questions, let me know. Thanks guys :)

See less See more
#8 ·
So far there are 3 people interested in the hood (including you John). The first person that messaged me seems very interested, but we will see. I need to get my car tuned next week, so selling the hood is a main priority right now; it needs to go quick.

#13 ·
The hood is still for sale guys. I'm going to be making a thread open to the rest of TI, due to the urgency of selling these items quickly. I will be willing to meet people halfway of up to an hour for delivery of the hood.

Bumper is pending but still up in the air.

#16 ·
Acurainteg96 on Apr/12/09 said:
yo how much you want for th ehood now i'll take it i live in Poughkeepsie!!!
$350 and it's yours man. Paid $491 for it brand new (which included shipping), so if you pick it up for $350... I'd say you're good. Especially since it was only used for a month and a half and in great condition.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.