Team Integra Forums banner

4th Annual to kick off the 2013 Season Sandy Hook Meet!!

5K views 33 replies 9 participants last post by  XzMiKEzXzCANZEzX 
#1 · (Edited)
**********NEW LOCATION*********

JUST FINALIZING UP ALL THE LITTLE DETAILS!!!!!!!

ADDRESS: 5716 Berkshire Valley Road, Oak Ridge NJ 07438
SUNDAY APRIL 21ST
MEET START: 12:00 NOON

Well everyone its that time of year again where I set up the annual Sandy Hook Meet again.
This will be our 4th year for this meet and so far every year has been great and is getting larger and larger.

I do encourage anyone who would like to also copy this info and post it up on any other board as they wish like last year.
Lets have another great meet to kick off the season!!!!

************WE HAD SUCH A GOOD TURNOUT LAST YEAR LETS DO IT UP AGAIN!!!**********

DATE IS SUNDAY APRIL 21st 2013!!!!!

ALL CARS ARE WELCOME!!!!!!

Where: SANDY HOOK!!!! 58 Magruder road, Fort Hancock NJ, 07732

When: SUNDAY, APRIL 21st 2013 12:00 NOON!!!

***What: Come hangout, well do a photoshoot and check out the old forts again..etc

What we dont want is STUPIDITY!!!!!! that means no racing through the parkin lots revving engines, burnouts , loud music... THERE WILL BE OTHER PEOPLE THERE WITH THERE FAMILYS.... WE ALL PLAN ON HAVING A GOOD TIME..

lets keep this going guys, you got 3 months to take off work and save the date!! No excuses, come out and have a good time and cook with ur buddies. Lets get as many as we can the more the better.

Please spread the word and re-post this on other forums

LETS GET A LIST GOING OF WHO WILL BE ATTENDING....!!!!!

See less See more
#12 ·
then sandy hook is a zoo because its in season for beach people and it gets mobbed there.

i might be having it here @ the Chatterbox in Augusta NJ as they usually have car gatherings and take a look at the map photo they have HUGE FIELD PARKING and it will bring them business as well. i emailed them to inquire about it and am just waiting to hear back

#30 ·
almost nobody checks this local forum anymore... im sure nobody will be butthurt though if you set this up
I'll probably roll out to this with a couple local tegs if the turnout will be good we could set up a photoshoot like the original meet years ago

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.