Need help with 94 integra LS Auto - Page 2 - Team Integra Forums - Team Integra

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 05:37 PM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
installed new fuel filter today and you guest it! i am still having the same issue. i also disconnected some of the sensors to see if i can identify if any of them went bad but i didn't notice anything that would lead me to think any of them went bad. disconnecting the TPS caused my idle to go up and down nothing out of the usual. disconnecting the 02 sensor literally did nothing but i did notice something about the MAP sensor. when the Map was disconnected the idle went high which is normal with the MAP off but instead of the car bogging before cutting off the car just cut off from high idle. i dont know what that means but i am trying to figure it out.
once again i am still ordering all of the parts that i stated above but instead of the tps i am going to get coolant temperature sensor because i just remembered i replaced the TPS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old Yesterday, 07:40 PM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
today i replaced the fuel pump and now everything works fine, no more bogging then shutting off. i had the fuel pump for a while and never installed it because when i turn the key i can hear the fuel pump turn on but i noticed when i replaced the fuel filter there was barely any pressure so today i went ahead and installed a new one and problem solved...... i think. i am going to drive it tomorrow and report back to finish this up. as always its better to identify the problem before throwing parts at your car but i am no mechanic and under my current circumstance i had to do what i had to do.

Last edited by thavillain91; Yesterday at 07:45 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Integra Forums - Team Integra forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in