RIP Diana Gilboy (MorningZ's Wife) - Page 3 - Team Integra Forums - Team Integra
 202Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #29 of 85 (permalink) Old 10-06-2015, 06:20 PM

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
my condolences to you and your family....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #30 of 85 (permalink) Old 10-06-2015, 07:09 PM
Super BunchaNumbers

Articles: 1
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I've spent the last few days trying to think of what to say and I can't. Yeah I can say I'm sorry and I am, I'm sorry as hell but "sorry" just feels so god damn insignificant. It's just not enough. I didn't get to know her as much as others did with the Dragon trips we had together I got to to talk to her some each year and she was always great to talk to. It makes me regret not getting there these last two years even more. Although I didn't know her enough I do know your pretty well over all these years. You are one of the most active people I know, you went to China to run a marathon for F sake. The saying "settled down" when getting married sure didn't apply to you two. You both kept right on going, you never slowed down and she kept right there with you. You may have had a much too short time together but man you packed a lot in that time. More than most would've.

Went through my pictures real quick from '12, '13. I didn't find her in any from '11 so I'm guessing '12 was her first year with us. All the trips have kind of blended together now.

Man in all the years here I never would've expected to be crying while making a post here. I'm so fucking sorry Steve.

Do me a favor.From now on don't care what other people think about your car. Do what YOU want to your car. Who gives a damn what other people think about it.

Last edited by tony4311; 10-06-2015 at 09:54 PM.
post #31 of 85 (permalink) Old 10-06-2015, 07:42 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Steve, there will never be words to make things the way they were and should have been. When I got to see you and Diana together, it was amongst the happiest I've ever seen you. For anyone who ever saw you two, it was always very apparent how much you both loved one another. We've known each other for what seems like forever and for those here, unless you've seen Steve in person, it's hard to understand how much blood, sweat and tears he has put into the site and helping the people here. There are hundreds of people who will gladly step up and do anything and everything in their power to help you and I'm simply proud to be amongst that group of amazing people in your corner.

"Late"? I'm not "late"! I have simply advanced beyond your lowly mortal concept of "time".

Last edited by SniperJoe; 10-06-2015 at 07:53 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 85 (permalink) Old 10-06-2015, 09:11 PM

Steve,

While I have never met you or your wife I want to express my deepest condolences for your loss. It shows how much she touched everyone's lives, even if it was for just a moment. Know that any of us are here for you like family.

Matt
post #33 of 85 (permalink) Old 10-06-2015, 10:50 PM

Feedback Score: 16 reviews
my thoughts and prayers to you and your family Z. It is a great loss to our ti community.
post #34 of 85 (permalink) Old 10-07-2015, 12:52 AM

Garage
Steve i am so so sorry you have my deepest heartfelt condolences for your loss.
post #35 of 85 (permalink) Old 10-07-2015, 04:07 PM

Steven, my heart goes out to you and your family! I have scoured my old images from previous Dragon Runs because there was this one picture I remember candidly snapping that summed up my impression of Diana, "a certified bad ass on a bike". I remember Corey telling me you had proposed and I was like not to her, thinking she's too bad ass for that guy!! She had an incredible heart and soul that just radiated when she would walk into the room and talk with everyone.

She was honestly one of the motivating factors for me to learn how to ride a motorcycle and ride it well. She just made it look so easy!

I found these to I thought to share, I liked to take candids to try and capture the raw emotions that some may miss when they arent paying attention and I feel like these two captured everything, from her passion for bikes to her love for you.

RIP Diana.. Ride On.
post #36 of 85 (permalink) Old 10-07-2015, 04:29 PM

RIP the good die young! prayers to your family!
post #37 of 85 (permalink) Old 10-07-2015, 06:33 PM

Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Haven't been on here forever! Words don't do this justice, we all have been touched by Diana in some way shape or form. Was lucky enough to meet her several occasions at dragon. She was a special person that you lucky found and spent the most time with. You guys Had what most people search for all their lives. Take pride that she touched so many people's lives!

She will forever be part of TI family, never forget!

RIP Diana
post #38 of 85 (permalink) Old 10-07-2015, 06:53 PM
Super Moderator

Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Dude I am so sorry for your loss =(. I cant even begin to comprehend it.

08' TSX
98' Integra LS Previously 283whp/300ft-lbs; Now 602whp/453ft-lbs, Non-Vtec E85. PB 12.7 @ 128mph

"His Noodly Appendage hath blessed the B-Series"
post #39 of 85 (permalink) Old 10-07-2015, 10:16 PM

Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Steve,

As I've said on a couple different mutual friends Facebook pages, I cannot even say how sorry I am for your loss. This is so tragic and so sad. I cannot imagine what you are going though but I can see you are getting support from so many places and they warms my heart. I was able to purchase a memorial sticker to try and help and signify her memory.

I am so honored to have met her down on a trip to the dragon. I've never met someone so nice and relaxed and fun to be around. And she was so accepting to the group as at that time she was "new". You guys were so happy and I had so much respect for that.

Although we haven't talked in a long time, if there's anything I can do please don't hesitate to contact me. Otherwise my deepest condolences man, love ya
post #40 of 85 (permalink) Old 10-09-2015, 12:23 AM

My condolences won't mean much, but obviously I am very sorry for your loss.

Take this with a grain of salt, I don't know how meaningless/ful this is seeing how I am a stranger who hasn't met you on the internet, I would've enjoyed meeting you and your wife however.

Your much older/wiser than I am, as I'm sure you know all you can do now is heal to a new 'normal'. It may never be the same again, but the best you can do now is to get the worst of the mourning out of the way and try to heal as quickly as you can. I can't even wrap my head around how much of a challenge that would be because quite simply nothing near as terrible has happened to me in my life; for your sake I hope you are able to get through as good as anyone can/could, and live life to the fullest for yourself and the memory of your wife.
post #41 of 85 (permalink) Old 10-09-2015, 08:57 PM

I am terribly sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.
post #42 of 85 (permalink) Old 10-09-2015, 10:55 PM

Garage
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Haven't signed on for years but got wind of this, and came on here to send my sincere condolences to family and friends. Such a tragedy.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Integra Forums - Team Integra forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page