Team Integra Forums - Team Integra

Team Integra Forums - Team Integra (https://www.team-integra.net/forum/)
-   Site Suggestions/Help/Errors (https://www.team-integra.net/forum/23-site-suggestions-help-errors/)
-   -   Site Issues - Connection Problems / Slow to Load / Page Not Found (https://www.team-integra.net/forum/23-site-suggestions-help-errors/207943-site-issues-connection-problems-slow-load-page-not-found.html)

CONEV8R 06-30-2011 12:26 AM

Site Issues - Connection Problems / Slow to Load / Page Not Found

I've been experiencing some issues when browsing the site and using the Chat system over the past few days, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. The other night, the site was down (Server Could Not Be Found, 404 error type deal), for better than 2 hours. Tonight I keep getting bounced out of the chat room and the forums are super slow to load.

I figured I'd post up and let y'all know that there are some usability issues with the site. Hopefully the server issues get resolved soon!

91_LS 06-30-2011 12:30 AM

I to have been getting the 404 error type deal,but it works after i reload/refresh the page 2 or 3 times. Might just be a server problem with fire fox?? Is that what you're using?

IntegraCF21 06-30-2011 12:31 AM

Yeah same here, especially the past couple days. But the few times I've been here today it has been okay for me.

subsvxmycar 06-30-2011 01:13 PM

I am on everyday, multiple times and have had no prblems with page loading, what so ever.

964doorgeezer 06-30-2011 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 91_LS (Post 2495621)
I to have been getting the 404 error type deal,but it works after i reload/refresh the page 2 or 3 times. Might just be a server problem with fire fox?? Is that what you're using?

I too have had these problems and suspected firefox. I switched to chrome and still have em.

MorningZ 06-30-2011 02:59 PM

Just so you guys don't feel this topic has fallen on deaf ears....

I have seen it (and a few posts on Facebook about it too)

Unfortunately since I no longer manage the code/servers, there is nothing I can personally do, but I did alert AutoGuide to the issue.....

- Steve

[email protected] 06-30-2011 03:02 PM

Any specific pages or the whole site in general?

Thanks,
Dwayn

ILxIntegra 06-30-2011 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [email protected] (Post 2495703)

Thanks,
Dwayn

The whole site in general. Sometimes, I'll be in chat and when I type and send a message, it will take a few seconds for the message to post to chat. Other times, people will be talking with each other, and it will seem like the chat has frozen. Then we get kicked out, and we have to reconnect.

Also, there are some times when I close the chat and try open TI again, only the find the entire website won't load; the most recent time that happened to me was last night when it said database error for about 30 seconds, then it was fine again.

Edit: I've also noticed pages/posts/etc take longer to load at no time in particular.

MeltMan 06-30-2011 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [email protected] (Post 2495703)

Thanks,
Dwayn

Yeah seems like the whole site to me as well. I've noticed it - even in the morning around 7:30am CT that the site will simply not load quickly.

[email protected] 06-30-2011 03:45 PM

Tech is looking into it now.

Thanks,
Dwayn

91_LS 06-30-2011 04:06 PM

Thank you,Dwayn.

MorningZ 07-04-2011 12:25 PM

i just ran into this myself..

the "home" page refused to load for a good 5-10 mins....

if i had to guess, it was one of the remote/third-party javascript calls for the ads, it was hung up on "exelator.com" on something

chickwithastick 07-04-2011 04:09 PM

The same has happened to me a bunch of times. It seems to be worst around 11pm to 1am Central time. Originally I thought it was backups running, but it is definitely getting hung up on ad crap.

964doorgeezer 09-08-2011 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [email protected] (Post 2495715)
Tech is looking into it now.

Thanks,
Dwayn

Ever find anything out? The site has been extremely slow to load for the last few weeks. I use chrome and when it's hung up, the lower left corner says it's loading ads. Maybe their the culprit?

*Edit* Part of it too is the ride of the month stuff on the home page. Still says July lol. Takes forever to load all those pics, and it's not even current.