Team Integra Forums - Team Integra - View Single Post - Need help with 94 integra LS Auto
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 06-08-2019, 08:26 PM Thread Starter
thavillain91

so far i installed a new distributor, spark plug wires, cleaned the IACV and checked for vacuum leaks and soon will be replacing the fuel filter witch i think is the original filter and i am still having the same issue.
upon further research i stumbled upon a couple articles that lead me to think it can possible be the main relay so i removed the relay and checked to see if it looks good and as the pictures show it looks terrible. i seen some arguments stating that if the main relay goes bad the car will not start at all but if there is a crack in one of the solder pins the car can still start untill it warms up then the relay will fail until the board cools off and contracts which will cause it to start again. how my car is behaving this makes sense but i dont know if the main relay can cause the car to idle low then shut off, there are times when the car will shut off then it will not start up again for a little bit. i am going to purchase the relay, o2 sensor, map sensor and the TPS sensor and istall them one by one to see if anyone of them solves the issue and if it does i will report back with good or bad news. this is my final effort trying to fix the integra.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190608_164120.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	154.7 KB
ID:	80736   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190608_162840.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	167.3 KB
ID:	80738  

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome