Team Integra Forums banner

HKS Turbo Kit for B-Series Motors?

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  KilowattBandit 
#1 ·
Hi everyone! I'm new here, but I've visited some of the forums here just to look at all things Integra. After doing a few days of research, I've decided to make an account here and see if I could get some help.

Were there any HKS turbo kits made for the B18C1? I was originally thinking about tracking down a used GReddy 18G kit, but everybody uses GReddy stuff in their Hondas and I want to stand out from the rest. I searched the internet for evidence of a HKS turbo kit for an Integra, only to find one mention of it in a forum posting back in 2001. (here's the link: https://honda-tech.com/forums/forced-induction-16/there-hks-turbo-kit-integra-61170/ )

There's also maybe one or two videos on YouTube of Integra owners claiming they have an HKS Turbo Kit, but that's not enough.

I even contacted HKS themselves through email, and they simply replied that they never made a turbo kit for the Integra. I like to get information straight from the company themselves, but the fact that it contradicted claims of HKS turbo kits floating around really bothers me. If there's proof that they exist, I want to track one down. Can anyone help me out?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.