Team Integra Forums - Team Integra - View Single Post - Please help me price this 2001 Integra GS
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-15-2018, 11:45 AM Thread Starter
blackandyellow

Please help me price this 2001 Integra GS

Looking to sell my 2001 Integra GS. I'm the original owner. It has 128k miles. Garage kept. Added 17" wheels & tires and slightly reflective (but legal limit) window tinting. I have the original wheels and put snow tires (Pirelli) on them, excellent tread left, used once for a few months several years ago, those are part of the deal. Also added a pioneer head unit & speakers. I made no other modifications, never raced it, just drove it to and from work. I'd say the car is exactly what Kelly Blue Book defines as "good" condition - both interior and exterior. Interior definitely is "good" condition, not close to "excellent".

I'm trying to find out what you guys think is the fair price for such a vehicle. Obviously the last year they made these. I have a relative that is looking to purchase it at what I feel is a very low price. If I can't make a deal with them (need to know what I should value it at), I'm looking to find a buyer. I'd like to hear what you think it's worth. Separately, if you're interested in buying, feel free to make an offer. I'm based in northern Virginia. Thanks.

(Attaching a couple photos I took this morning in the rain)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	integra1.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	195.9 KB
ID:	80132   Click image for larger version

Name:	integra2.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	330.3 KB
ID:	80134  

Loved my Integra!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome