Team Integra Forums - Team Integra - View Single Post - What is this part called?
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-16-2018, 09:30 PM
Noah Owenby
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 2
72410-ST7-003 and 72450-ST7-003 are the part numbers. They are pretty expensive and when you take them off most of the clips will break.
Noah Owenby is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome