Team Integra Forums - Team Integra - View Single Post - Help me make boost
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2018, 05:39 PM Thread Starter
Drew Frigault

Help me make boost

This is my first post and I'm pretty new to this forum and forums in general so if someone could link me to a post with this info that would be much appreciated.

So, I've got a 2001 integra with LS and obdII p75 ecu. I'm in the process of boosting it. I'm trying to keep it relatively cheap so I'm keeping a stock long block with arp head studs, and I've got a couple questions about what I can do for the future.

Firstly, I plan to switch over to e85 as I've heard the connecting rods seem to be a pretty big weak point for a boosted b18b1. My plan is to get up to around 250-275whp which seems doable with about 10psi through a stock intake. What injectors and fuel pump should I be looking for? Is there a reliable brand everyone uses? I am going to be using the stock fuel lines. Also should I invest in a pricey fuel pressure regulator or could the money be better spent elsewhere?

Second, ecu. I have no idea where to start with this. I know I have a obdII p75 ecu which is stock in 01 LS integras. People keeps saying hondata would be the best for this application but I dont have money for the s300 model. If I were to order the s200 or s100, would I have to have someone install it in my ecu or is the unit a full ecu on it's own? Any info concerning ecu's would be great!

There's something else I have questions about but I can't remember what it is. If anyone knows of a good thread of someone boosting a stock b18 or with some info about it reply with a link.

@02_rex on instagram if you want to follow the build.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome