Team Integra Forums - Team Integra - View Single Post - What is this part called?
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2018, 03:48 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1
Unhappy What is this part called?

Picture Here Anyone know what that part with the black peeling off showing chrome is called? I've tried searching for window trim but that gives me the rubber parts around the window instead. Would really like to replace these since they're absolutely destroyed. Also if anyone has experience replacing these any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Kinic is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome