1Likes
  • 1 Post By JH4DC2Man

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 12:09 PM Thread Starter
PHT

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
New to T-I

Hello everyone,

I’m new to the forum. Decided to join because there is some great information here and, unlike some other Honda forums, members tend to be more mature and helpful.
About my car: it’s a 97 GSR with a low comp B20 and an LS transmission which pops out of third. I bought the car with a B16 transmission, but swapped it because I’m not sure I want such a short geared trans in a car with a bone stock B20.
The car has a mismatched set of coilovers and both front and rear chamber kits(I reset them to -.5 degrees).
Full interior, minus most trim bolts, so everything squeeks and rattles.
The body is in primer and I put a JDM front end on it, because I’ve wanted one since I was in high school.
Plans for the car are to make it nice. Not looking to build a race car. A/C and P/S are going back in. Interior will be cleaned up and made whole again. I plan on painting the car soon. At some point, I’ll put in a new and complete set of coilovers. As for the engine/trans, I’m leaning towards doing a B20 Vtec and either putting an LSD and LS 5th gear into the B16, or getting a GSR transmission and doing the same thing.
Please excuse the lengthy post, but I just have nobody to talk Hondas with locally.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 01:40 PM

Garage
Welcome, sounds like you have a bit of a project to work through. Let us know if you have any questions or want some recommendations. Amazon has factory style interior clips available for inexpensive that will help get the interior noise down a bit.

95 Integra LS - Touge/Time Attack
B18b1
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 05:35 PM Thread Starter
PHT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute_Yeti View Post
Welcome, sounds like you have a bit of a project to work through. Let us know if you have any questions or want some recommendations. Amazon has factory style interior clips available for inexpensive that will help get the interior noise down a bit.
Thank you! I appreciate the tip and the kind words.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 08:41 AM

Garage
Welcome to T-I !

Your introduction is very similar to my own. Other forums are very immature to say the least and usually uninformative (especially Honda ones). Glad to have you onboard!
PHT likes this.

94 LS - Daily - SOLD
00 GSR-T - Weekender - SOLD
01 GSR - Garage Queen - CURRENT

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Integra Forums - Team Integra forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page