Team Integra Forums banner

93 Integra Front Hub Replacement

4K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Champcar92 
#1 ·
Hi guys I recently purchased a 93 Integra Ls 1.8L but the front wheel hub needs to be replaced every place seems to not know where to find one and I'vw about searched everywhere. Is there anything aftermarket I can replace this with another part ?? Please help I need to get my car running soon ?

#5 ·
I'm looking for the front hub all they sell now is the rear the front was discontinued, so getting my hands on some has been hard lately and my wheel fell off on the freeway causing all the weight of the car to fall on the studs so the hub let's the stud spin around now. I found some on Ebay for 109$ but I'm just hoping they are the right ones I've sorta everywhere now

#6 ·
Be careful with those eBay hubs. I bought one once and had to take it apart again cause they have a lip on the bearing side that’s bigger than on the oem unit and was scraping around where the c clip sits I ground a little off the hub and put it back together and it seemed to work fine after that. But I know what you mean eBay was the only place I could find one for my da.

#7 ·
I recently bought front hubs off ebay for a 92 GS. They were Moog and fit fine. The only call out is that if you ever plan on installing long wheel studs they will not fit in the aftermarket hubs. The knurl diameter of the studs in the aftermarket hubs is larger than stock. If you are just using as a 1:1 replacement they work fine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.