Sunroof stuck & won't close - Team Integra Forums - Team Integra
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By phatintegra

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-18-2018, 08:13 PM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Sunroof stuck & won't close

Hi guys & gals. I'm new here & need help to close my sunroof. My bf is not car mechanically minded & i'm more savvy that way grown up with boys & toys sort of thing, but am still limited somewhat. So ok here is the deal! 3rd owner of 2002 honda integra Acura RSX. sunroof opened & closed on the way to the shops & on the way home went to open & it only opened a little & now wont close. We DO NOT have the little round thingy you can manually turn that is supposed to be in middle of roof next to the sunroof, so i need help! Please. Also looked inside & out for fuses just in case & inside says on manual that it's number 7 & guess what there isn't even a spot for it, meaning 6 & 8 are there, but blank spot for 7 no fuse spot at all. Our sunroof lifts up first off on an angle then slides back to open. Hope this helps. Cheers!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-19-2018, 08:24 AM

Garage
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
On the ceiling there should be a round plug next to the moonroof. Use a screw driver or coin to remove the round plug. Insert the moonroof wrench into the socket behind this plug. Turn the wrench until the moonroof is fully closed.

The moonroof wrench should be located in the tool kit in the cargo area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femalethrasher;2030075360aAlso looked inside & out for fuses just in case & inside says on manual that [B
it's number 7 & guess what there isn't even a spot for it, [/B] meaning 6 & 8 are there, but blank spot for 7 no fuse spot at all. Our sunroof lifts up first off on an angle then slides back to open. Hope this helps. Cheers!

"Confused", how there is no fuse but you did open the moonroof. Without a fuse in number 7 slot. You WOULD NOT have any power to the moonroof motor. There are (2) fuse box one in the engine bay and the other under the driver side kick panel or dashboard.

Interior Fuse Box
Fuse 6 slot is Power window Relay
Fuse 7 slot is Moonroof
Fuse 8 slot is Raido

Under Hood Fuse Box
Fuse 6 slot is FI ECU
Fuse 7 slot is Horn, Stop
Fuse 8 slot is ABS (F/S)
MorningZ likes this.

About time I can now apply for Historic Tags for my GS/VTEC Automatic and no more SMOG
-------------------
In other news: New edition to the family born on August 21, 2018 @ 3:10am

Last edited by phatintegra; 09-19-2018 at 08:41 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Integra Forums - Team Integra forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page