thebreadmanlives' 2000 LS - Page 2 - Team Integra Forums - Team Integra
 13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-04-2015, 03:21 AM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Well I ordered my Tein Flex Coilovers, and went ahead and ordered an Apexi N1 Catback while I was at it. Feeling pretty happy about getting some things done with this car. Think I'm going to order a 4-2-1 DC Header for the time being, finish my suspension work, and be done for a little while until next Summer.

The Breadman Lives
2000 LS Coupe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-04-2015, 03:37 AM
JDR

[QUOTE=thebreadmanlives;3257426]Well I ordered my Tein Flex Coilovers, and went ahead and ordered an Apexi N1 Catback while I was at it. Feeling pretty happy about getting some things done with this car. Think I'm going to order a 4-2-1 DC Header for the time being, finish my suspension work, and be done for a little while until next Summer.[/

JHP usa is selling skunk 2 Alpha header for $359 and free shipping not a bad deal if you ask me.

https://www.jhpusa.com/store/pc/cata...-bheader_g.jpg
thebreadmanlives likes this.
post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-04-2015, 03:54 AM Thread Starter

[quote=JDR;3257434]
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebreadmanlives View Post
Well I ordered my Tein Flex Coilovers, and went ahead and ordered an Apexi N1 Catback while I was at it. Feeling pretty happy about getting some things done with this car. Think I'm going to order a 4-2-1 DC Header for the time being, finish my suspension work, and be done for a little while until next Summer.[/

JHP usa is selling skunk 2 Alpha header for $359 and free shipping not a bad deal if you ask me.

https://www.jhpusa.com/store/pc/cata...-bheader_g.jpg

Oh nice. Good looking out. The only concern I have is making sure it's going to be emissions legal, but I don't have to do emission again until next summer, so I guess I could always just swap back to stock when that time comes.
JDR likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-04-2015, 11:27 AM

Love the clean teg man awesome platform.
thebreadmanlives likes this.
post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-15-2015, 09:37 PM Thread Starter

Well my new parts came in. Installed the Apexi N1, and noticed that my cat is separating from the housing around it. So have to get a new cat, and figured I might as well do the header while I'm at it. Just have to make it to the weekend so I can go purchase these goodies. Also decided that I am going to wait to put on the Flex' for the time being. I am going to be ordering some LCAs, camber kit, Sub Frame brace, sway bar, and some other suspension goodies, and figured I might as well wait so I can do a complete suspension over-haul. LOVE this N1 though!!! Yes it is pretty loud(although I haven't heard it outside the car), but if you don't drive like a jackass your neighbors wont hate you too much. The car is slowly coming along nicely. So long as I maintain a "C" average, I'll get the second half of my Pell Grant money, and I'll be swapping out the LS motor for a fresh GSR Swap. Gotta have VTEC!!
Ill post some more pics soon!!

drmix likes this.
post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-29-2015, 01:44 AM Thread Starter

So the Silver Teggy is going to be getting some exhaust love this week. PLM header with test pipe is going to be done this weekend. Followed by new suspension.
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-05-2015, 11:24 PM Thread Starter

Alright suspension is done for the time being. Just need to add a camber kit if I plan on going any lower, but alignment shop told me I'll be fine so long as I don't go any lower. 1.65inch drop all around. New LCAs(bushings were shot). Sits nice and low.

post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-07-2015, 07:41 PM

What are the spring rates?
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-08-2015, 01:36 AM Thread Starter

Well I actually ended up returning the Tein Flex' since the ones they sent me were pretty damaged(even though they were new). So I ended up buying the Ksport Pro Coilovers
Their 549lbs in the front and 279lbs in the rear. They handle very well, and aren't too stiff or too soft. They have 36-way adjustable dampering too. They have the same features as the Teins but where about $500 cheaper. I personally love these coilovers.
post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-08-2015, 01:39 AM Thread Starter

I am running them at 24 clicks stiffer from the softest. The car drives so much better now. Also changed the rear trailing arm bushings and LCAs.
post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-09-2015, 02:18 AM

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i started out w ksports when they first came out in the early years i had the first gen, great set of coilovers, had them on the integra for 8 years, recently i decided to swap them out for tein street flex, and yes there is a difference, this is my daily driver for the time being and must say the tein almost feels like stock suspension but a tad stiffer and handles great, but the ksports.... i loved those things, great choice, always go with full coilovers if you can, that had always been my preference. ksports cant be beaten for the price

post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-11-2015, 04:21 PM Thread Starter

Yeah, I love them. I wish I didn't have to return the Flex' but It saved me some extra money. I was able to finish off my exhaust with the extra cash. Just did a PLM Tri-Y header with 2.5inch collector into a 2.5inch test pipe. Makes my exhaust less low, but louder. Love it!
post #27 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-14-2015, 02:33 AM Thread Starter

Okay so I've done quite a bit since I bought this beauty of a car. Here is the list so far with new pics of the engine bay and brand new 5000k DDM HIDs:

Viper Alarm and Custom Fuel Cutoff switch
Pioneer Head Unit w/Alpine speakers throughout car
Skunk2 Black Shift Knob
AEM Short Ram Intake
NGK Spark Plugs/Wires
New Valve Cover Gasket
Apexi N1 60mm Catback
Ksport Full Coil Overs with adjustable dampering-1.75inch drop all around
F5 Green LCAs
Test Pipe
PLM Header
DDM Tuning 5000k HID Kit

There will plenty more to come. I've only had this car for a few months.

drmix likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Integra Forums - Team Integra forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page