What did you do with your Integra today? - Page 93 - Team Integra Forums - Team Integra
 259Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1289 of 1303 (permalink) Old 05-31-2017, 08:27 PM

Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Today i had some 90's nostalgia, in my 90's nostalgia
What did you do with your Integra today?-imageuploadedbyag-free1496276839.347633.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
EFnIntegra and JH4DC2Man like this.

1996 DB8 Bought 2003--->Sold 2010--->Bought Back May 2014 Restoration in Process!!
Bloggity Blog
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1290 of 1303 (permalink) Old 06-01-2017, 10:52 PM Thread Starter
Super BunchaNumbers

Articles: 1
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
This was Sunday but I've been busy.

...I just started it again.

I've been storing it for winter for about 15 years now. I've never had the battery die after pulling it from storage for the year. It's happened twice this year, weather has been garbage this season so far. I'm finally going to put a trickle charger on it though. The wife goes back to work next week after maternity leave and I've got drop off duty for the two kids. I used it for kid number one but dealing with getting two of them back there is just going to be too much of a pain. At least she's got Fridays off so I can still drive it to work then. I'll have to make it a point to drive aimlessly on the weekends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaylaTheIntegra View Post
Finally put on my itr conversion but of course I get the conversion with a bad passenger h.i.d ballast and blown fog light :/
Nice to see one already painted when put on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFnIntegra View Post
Test fitting my new setup. Still needs a twin disc but I figured I would fab up a side exit and dump pipe.
Clean

Quote:
Originally Posted by danteisme View Post
Today i had some 90's nostalgia, in my 90's nostalgia
Attachment 74905

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Didn't know they still made that, I remember reps coming to my high school and giving a TON of it away when it was new.
EFnIntegra likes this.

Do me a favor.From now on don't care what other people think about your car. Do what YOU want to your car. Who gives a damn what other people think about it.
post #1291 of 1303 (permalink) Old 06-02-2017, 05:53 AM

Garage
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Shopping for parts. Need to order tires for my ITR wheels, Mugen-Power front rotors and front brake pads I'm uncertain if I want to stick with Mugen or Hawk. I be using it for track/street (not daily driven) use.

I got the tuner lined up it's just a matter of time to get the motor back together up and running. After the teg been down for over 8 years (due to medical) I'm ready to put life back into it.

About time I can now apply for Historic Tags for my GS/VTEC Automatic and no more SMOG
-------------------
In other news: New edition to the family born on August 21, 2018 @ 3:10am

Last edited by phatintegra; 06-02-2017 at 06:04 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1292 of 1303 (permalink) Old 06-02-2017, 08:49 AM

Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony4311 View Post

Didn't know they still made that, I remember reps coming to my high school and giving a TON of it away when it was new.
They recently brought it back to some stores and on amazon prime pantry. Luckily its pretty readily available at convenience stores around me. I found out by coming across the Surge Movement facebook page, some of those guys are serious lol
post #1293 of 1303 (permalink) Old 06-13-2017, 06:29 AM

Garage
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I was talking to my friend who owns a shop. He has somebody that comes out and repair wheels on the spot for him. I be dropping off my 17" SSR Type C to get repair so I can prep it to get it powder coated in the original color Championship White.
post #1294 of 1303 (permalink) Old 07-17-2017, 10:20 PM Thread Starter
Super BunchaNumbers

Cleaned the steering wheel. It's been a few years and last years dragon reminded me to do it yet again. All the humidity in the mountains makes the dead skin on the steering wheels sticky again. Every time you drive your hands come off sticky with the black build up coming off on your hands. Mr. Clean bar for the win!

So gross
Before when I just did one spot

After. Nice and clean! Including the areas around the horn and the horn itself.

The formally clean water. blech
MorningZ, EFnIntegra and JH4DC2Man like this.
post #1295 of 1303 (permalink) Old 07-19-2017, 09:35 PM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i have a black interior so in the summer it's either a cloth steering wheel cover or oven mitts lol.
pops right off to go in the washing machine when dirty. hooray for laziness! 8)

Steering Wheel Cover for Autos Car Truck Van SUV Solid TAN Custom Mesh Cloth | eBay
post #1296 of 1303 (permalink) Old 08-14-2017, 08:59 AM

Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Putting in my fuel system.

"Here, hold my beer" - anybody before doing something arguably awesome

Last edited by EFnIntegra; 08-17-2017 at 02:12 PM.
post #1297 of 1303 (permalink) Old 05-06-2018, 09:14 PM

Garage
oh Snap!, i see no one has done anything new to their tea since Aug last year. well, today is the first time log on in years, and well, i been feeling bored so here we go; why not! past 2 days i fixed my front bumper and painted it, added the front lip that i painted and new emblem. looking to do what i can for her since it is an automatic.

nothing wrong with having an automatic! leaves me a free hand for when my girl is riding shotgun!
post #1298 of 1303 (permalink) Old 05-06-2018, 11:10 PM

Nice, Deez ... lets see some pics.

And Iím not sure if itís so much that no one has done anything, but maybe itís just that they havenít posted. I know for me, the site just isnít the same since a certain ĎMorning personí isnít heading it anymore ... Iím not digging the ads (At All) either, but I understand that theyíve gotta pay the bills.

I RARELY log in to the site here anymore, and it seems that many of the old skool peeps have moved on to other things. I spend more time on motorcycles than anything else (transportation wise) these days - but I still love and care for a Teg, even if sheís a bit under-loved at the moment.

Kudos to you Sir, for posting up! Now, letís see those pictures!

Sponsored by: Sugar Mama Racingô
Official charter member of the Yoko S.Drive Club.
"I'm not speeding ... I'm qualifying!"
AutoXers Anonymous - because racers need love too
post #1299 of 1303 (permalink) Old 05-07-2018, 03:13 PM

Garage
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I agree; the ads are irrirating. I think there is a 10 year cycle to the "coolness of things"; after that 10 years is over then it's no longer cool, fashionable, hip, dope, or whatever word/phrase people want to use. I think most people are afraid of being "uncool". However, the Integra is an icon of the 90s and early 2000s; it deserves to be among the classics. I'm wondering if the 10 year cycle, if not affecting Integras, is affecting this site. I miss reading some of the old regulars of this site. I noticed a major change when the hosting company changed. But that was well after 10 years of this site starting.

And there's the change of internet culture too; I think most people would rather watch videos than read and see pictures. Miton Films on YouTube is pretty good [https://www.youtube.com/user/MITONFILMS]. Does anybody know if he is a member here or on Honda-Tech?

I've got an up & comming oil change, filter clean, VC (retaining) bolts to replace (I accidently damaged the threads), and the A/C tensioner pulley to replace. I also broke an A/C mounting so I have to wait on that too. I also have tires to replace; they are dry rotting. I'm opting for some "All Season Performance".
2000DC4 and JH4DC2Man like this.
post #1300 of 1303 (permalink) Old 02-08-2019, 08:38 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redline96 View Post
I agree; the ads are irrirating. I think there is a 10 year cycle to the "coolness of things"; after that 10 years is over then it's no longer cool, fashionable, hip, dope, or whatever word/phrase people want to use. I think most people are afraid of being "uncool". However, the Integra is an icon of the 90s and early 2000s; it deserves to be among the classics. I'm wondering if the 10 year cycle, if not affecting Integras, is affecting this site. I miss reading some of the old regulars of this site. I noticed a major change when the hosting company changed. But that was well after 10 years of this site starting.
".
Heavily agree with your statement about the car being a priceless icon of the 90's early 2000's. The site/forum boards have a certain feel of that as well to me (but I am weird).

It may be around here somewhere, just curious as to why the famous 'morning' person no longer heads things? It gives me a good warm feeling when I see his name around here posting and/or liking things. Actually honored he has liked 1 of my posts so far

I'm 32 and feel much older anymore, but I view the teg amongst others as our generations prized possessions like that of our parent's generation of say a 69 Camaro. Respectfully aware of their differences and love both, just recognizing the influence between the generations. Hope to keep my current GSR and live to see it become a recognized and respected Classic. ::fingers crossed::

They don't make cars like they used to. That's no longer a catchy phrase thing. It's quite literal. That's why every now and then I need to get out in the Integra and get that raw visceral analog feel yet still have some grasp on modern engineering.

94 LS - Daily - SOLD
00 GSR-T - Weekender - SOLD
01 GSR - Garage Queen - CURRENT
post #1301 of 1303 (permalink) Old 02-09-2019, 12:54 AM Thread Starter
Super BunchaNumbers

Z is still around. The site was sold because a company offered to buy it at the right time. He spent so much time and money over the years it just wasn't possible to keep up. If ownership hadn't gone to a company as it did, the site probably would no longer exist.

I agree on keeping it until it's hopefully a classic some day. That'd be pretty cool. I'm the original owner of my car and just ordered the "collector" plates last week as it hit 20 years old in January. Pretty cool to me.
Silvia and JH4DC2Man like this.
post #1302 of 1303 (permalink) Old 02-09-2019, 12:54 PM

Articles: 7
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Agreed with all of the above. A lot of the OGs are older and have kids/complicated lives. And the younger generation likes Facebook groups more than forums. Ah well.
JH4DC2Man likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Integra Forums - Team Integra forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page