Heru_Farukon's Not-so-minor-anymore minor DD DC4 build (Elina) - FINALLY A CATBACK - Team Integra Forums - Team Integra

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 80 (permalink) Old 05-07-2012, 09:42 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Cool Heru_Farukon's Not-so-minor-anymore minor DD DC4 build (Elina) - FINALLY A CATBACK

Instagram: TheKCamacho. FOLLOW ME

UPDATES:
CF winglets
April 5 to Aug 5 2011
Aug 6 - Aug 18 2011
Aug 21-Dec 09 2011
Jan 1 to May 30 2012
(07/04/12) OEM ITR Wing and RSB stuff
ASR Subframe Brace + 21mm Blox sway bar with ES bushings
7/11/12 - 07/12/12 Update
7.23 Paint + Sidemarker installed
Wheel Choices and Interior Swap September 2012
Parts Hoarding 10/2012 - 02/2013
5 lug swap + wheel whoring 2/19/13-3/27/13
More Purchases + Zero Limit Auto 3/28/13-3/30/13
Late Night Cruise + Alignment + Nardi + EDM Foglight + Personalized Plate 4/1/2013-4/20/2013
Recent 2013 Updates as of May 14, 2013
Real BAD IMPULSE BUY Q----Q. (Js Racing 60RS Catback) 05/07/13

well I don't have much time to post stuff right now but I'll add more on later to today.

This is how Elina looks from recent pictures (Photo cred to Bill at OfficalThreeTwenty.

Elina's Current mod list To-date:

Interior/Electronics
Black interior swap except the carpet/seats
JVC touchscreen double din
Toshiba 3way speakers
Sony 600W amp
Rockford 300w amp
Prosport Volt meter
Wink Mirror
Worksbell hub
Nardi torino wheel
Sparco 3pt harnesses *

Exterior
CF wrap Trunk
CF OEM style rear valances
VisRacing CF OEM style Hood
OEM ITR Wing
OEM Stanley Amber Side markers
Honda Badges
98+ rear end conversion
Mugen lip
Password jdm RSX fogs
5000K and 4300K fogs
JDM plate
Hood dampers
EDM Rear foglight

Suspension + Foot wear:
Koni yellow / Ground control coil overs
Blox Racing 21mm rear sway bar ES bushing
Blox adjustable endlinks
Front/rear strut bar
ASR Subframe Brace
Blox Racing lug nut
5lug ITR conversion ES bushings
CW JDM ITR wheels
205/45/16 GoodRide 308
Energy Suspension PU Bushing

Engine
Option Racing SRI
T1R oil cap
All in Fab spark cover
Cat Delete Js Racing 60rs Full Titanium Catback

FUTRE PLAN
Buy another integra

FUTURE future plan
- MAYBE boost?

August 2010.
here's what she looked like when my mom gave her to me. She's been in the family since 98. My father had the car before me and had added a sony amp which was cool. First Mod I did was a set of 4300K VVME HIDs and a SRI (Short ram) since we get a stupid amount of snow in Canada but not compared to the east coast lol. thats beside the point lol
her Mileage when I got her was around 107xxx km original everything. Stock B18B1 with a 4 auto.

Last edited by Heru_Farukon; 05-15-2013 at 12:10 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 80 (permalink) Old 05-07-2012, 09:49 AM Thread Starter

Garage
I also going to pick up a set of new wheels that I'm gonna put on later today hopefully.
post #3 of 80 (permalink) Old 05-07-2012, 09:54 AM

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Welcome. Nice looking teg you got there. Very clean. What rims are you picking up?

"When life throws you a curve, downshift and take it hard"
https://www.team-integra.net/forum/20...ld-update.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 80 (permalink) Old 05-07-2012, 09:58 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by hungry718 View Post
Welcome. Nice looking teg you got there. Very clean. What rims are you picking up?
I'm grabbing the ones on the thread I just made
https://www.team-integra.net/forum/7-...ml#post2557404
post #5 of 80 (permalink) Old 05-07-2012, 10:51 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Welcome to TI.

The Game is Afoot

post #6 of 80 (permalink) Old 05-07-2012, 04:24 PM

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to pb98rs
Welcome,,,.
just found your new log here,

The Teg looks good in the snow. Nice progress. HID's? what colors for high & low?
& Nice sig picture too!,
Would you have a close pic of your winglets?
post #7 of 80 (permalink) Old 05-07-2012, 04:42 PM

Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Nice teg man. I have to say the fogs are killin it for me though. Maybe if you switched them around they would look better or just got rid of the surrounds.

Either way it's your car so do whatever you think is correct.
post #8 of 80 (permalink) Old 05-07-2012, 11:21 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pb98rs View Post
Welcome,,,.
just found your new log here,

The Teg looks good in the snow. Nice progress. HID's? what colors for high & low?
& Nice sig picture too!,
Would you have a close pic of your winglets?
I didn't get high beam HIDs, only my lows and fogs. (8000K on low and 4100k on fogs)
And yes I do. I'm uploading some pictures I took with my phone. just give me a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by leteg98 View Post
Nice teg man. I have to say the fogs are killin it for me though. Maybe if you switched them around they would look better or just got rid of the surrounds.

Either way it's your car so do whatever you think is correct.
Thanks, it looked odd when I switched it the other way, and yeahh I don't mind everyones opinion on my car.
but at the end of the day, I'm still driving it and appreciating it
post #9 of 80 (permalink) Old 05-07-2012, 11:38 PM Thread Starter

Garage
CF winglets for a 240

Here's what the CF winglets look like.

Last edited by Heru_Farukon; 05-08-2012 at 12:19 AM.
post #10 of 80 (permalink) Old 05-07-2012, 11:54 PM Thread Starter

Garage
April 2011
just nearing graduation and finishing off highschool. Had no problem since I got the car until the 25th of April arrive. A guy backed up into me with those big balls things that hang off the trailer hitch.

Here's the aftermath of what happen. THE ACURA EMBLEM SHATTERED TO PIECES :{

I had that "hole" on the bumper for a good 2 weeks, my insurance gave me $500 since that's what would cost to get the bumper+paint. I just took the money and then I bought a black bumper at the junkyard for like $100. Pocketed $400 for summer.

JUNE 15/2011
During the summer, my OEM cdplayer + tape deck decided just not to function at all. Tried resetting it, nada. then I decided to just pull it out and open her up. turns out the laser on the CD player was fried. and so I just decided to go around and see what new stereos I could get. Lucky me, there was a sale going out on a store relocation.

Picked this baby up for $460 but with the insurance money, I got it for $60. WOOO !
Even before I put it in my car, I grounded out the ebrake safety for movies and etc. I know it's not legal to drive while having a movie. But its so nice to have 2Fast2Furious playing.

Aug 5/2011
Ever since I got the car in my possession, it had so much dents and dings. Luckily I had a friend that worked at a PDR place and got that on the way. Since she was my baby, I felt scared leaving her at someone else's hands for a whole day. All in all she was in good hands, and my friend did such an amazing good. Looked like Factory on the body !
post #11 of 80 (permalink) Old 05-08-2012, 12:11 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Aug 6 2011
So since I got the body dents/dings/etc work done. I decided to tackle the headlight restoration.
I believe I used turtle wax headlight restoration. Sorry I don't have a before but the before shot would be the normal yellowing/clouding.

here is the after shot:

Aug15/2011
I was searching my local forum as usual and then I found some lowering springs that were a steal, but it was an unknown brand. It's red? They were still stiff and had no sage and etc.

here's how she sat at the end of the day:

Aug 18/2011

The LS meshies that I had on the car ever since started to have the clearcoat and rash got real bad. I wanted a change right now. I made a trip to an auto parts store and found a paint called plastidip. I read good stuff online about it. I did my rims in two days since I had to work nights and could only do one pair per day. I didn't really have to do much prepping but I got rid of the clear coat and rash
My physics notes made real good masking. Its true about what they say about school being there for you when you graduate.
Preped:

Painted:
post #12 of 80 (permalink) Old 05-31-2012, 05:36 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Aug 21st - Dec 09 update

the overdue continuation of an update is long overdue. Sorry bee busy with work and all. here it is

08/21/2011

Illmotion Show & Shine (link here) was just 2 days away. And I just had finished painting the rims matte black and gold valve cover in time for it. Also picked up spoon front (purple) and rear strut tower brace (not picture). This was the first show/meet that I've ever entered her in. She had nice feedback from a lot of people despite being an automatic

10/29/11
NOW WE JUMP OVER 2months !
Right after S&S, school started for me and that took up most of my time and not to mention working nights also. If anyone was curious I'm taking auto service tech course at SAIT. Not going to lie, I had no time to do anything at all. During a break in the sem, I was able to pick up one of 2* ITR lips from a local shop (thanks Dave and Ray from Speedoptions).

*one of 2 ITR lips since this one broke in half on december and the other half is somewhere on the road LOL

11/11/11
OMG OMG make a wish guys !! hahah

soo after I got sick of the stock seats, I decided to look around a local forum for some nice seats. Luckly I found a member that was doing a part out from an EF civic and he had some nice seats. I have a thing for blue seats lol. I immediately pm'd him on the seats. and the seats were a steal for $85 for the pair with no rails. Grabbed those plus a memory fab seat rails for a $150/pair.
Steamed the hell out of them, then grabbed those rug doctor things and they look brand new. The seats sat in my rooms for quite some time since I was busy with school and work

Installing the rails on the passenger side first. SOLO RIDER ! WHOOP !

ALL SAID AND DONE. OH SO NICE

11/17/11
Ever since the summer of last year, I was always having battery problems. Just never knew why. I wasn't able to replace the battery until like Jan of 2012.
But back to 2011, with the problem mentioned before, I was able to grab a prosport voltmeter to keep an eye on the battery voltage since the dummy light would only turn on at 9.6v and by then I would be screwed.

People think its a boost gauge then they start racing me hahah

12/09/11 So school's out for winter !
I decided to go onto PWJDM to see what they have. I went to the site then I saw that they had a sale on their site. And after seeing Nihonnoguy's rsx fogs on dc2 98+ front end? a couple days before. I decided to tackle it also. I felt that I needed a early christmas gift so I ordered 02-04 RSX foglights around late november and came around the 9th of dec.

I will appoint credit to where it is need and give thanks to nihonnoguy for the idea.

also UPS killed me on brokage and duty fees. It did take me 2 days to finish up both sides since I had no DIY or walkthrough. All I had was a dremel and a nice warm garage. I was real scared to cut into the bumper since it is super easy to take off more than less. but I got it done

I was also able to buy a legit JDM front plate the night of me finishing off the fog light install.
post #13 of 80 (permalink) Old 05-31-2012, 06:29 PM
Banned

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Wow, definately different with the fog lights. I actually like the winglets though. Wonder how they would look with my ITR lip. Keep the updates coming!
post #14 of 80 (permalink) Old 05-31-2012, 06:34 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96GreenDB View Post
Wow, definately different with the fog lights. I actually like the winglets though. Wonder how they would look with my ITR lip. Keep the updates coming!
yeahh I'm doing my 2012 updates right now. just doing the write up on them.
I did mock the winglets on an ITR lip. and it looked great. But I had a moogen (mugen lip) coming in so I decided to wait and mount them on the mugen lip

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Integra Forums - Team Integra forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page