Arod's build: I Sold my integra today! - Page 89 - Team Integra Forums - Team Integra
 28Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1233 of 1248 (permalink) Old 08-19-2014, 09:43 PM
Senior Member
 
phenom3030's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Colorado
Posts: 963
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Life happens dude! Good luck at basic! Stay resilient! And I've got a Ducati Nicky Hayden 848 for sale if your interested. Only 443 miles!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	114.8 KB
ID:	33570  
Arodgsr2 likes this.
phenom3030 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1234 of 1248 (permalink) Old 08-20-2014, 12:17 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Colorado
Posts: 9
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hey man I've been following this build for a while and it's amazing! I am also in the army so good luck with training. Just stay quiet and you'll be fine. I can't wait to see what else your doing with the teg when your out of training. Where are you going to basic at?
bakedgoods3 is offline  
post #1235 of 1248 (permalink) Old 09-05-2014, 01:25 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Arodgsr2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,360
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmix View Post
What type of motorcycles you looking at? Ive always wanted to get an R6...someday.
I really like the kawasaki ninja 636's I was going to blow all my money when i got back from back on a brand new 636 but I realized that paying my debt would be the smart thing to do lol. I wanted a cbr at one point but after riding both bikes i prefer the ninja theyre both great bikes a few of my friends have R6s and theyre dope!

Make sure you run the gas tank low on the teg so when you get back you can top it off with some fresh stuff. Putting it on jackstands while your gone wouldnt be a bad idea also.
I def will good thing is that I get go to come home during xmas for 2 weeks so I can take the teg out and clean her up real nice change the oil maybe bleed the brakes drive it and put her back in until i am come back in mid feb!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenom3030 View Post
Life happens dude! Good luck at basic! Stay resilient! And I've got a Ducati Nicky Hayden 848 for sale if your interested. Only 443 miles!
thanks man sorry for posting so late i have been super busty I am leaving next thursday on the 10th so im trying to get everything squared away

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakedgoods3 View Post
Hey man I've been following this build for a while and it's amazing! I am also in the army so good luck with training. Just stay quiet and you'll be fine. I can't wait to see what else your doing with the teg when your out of training. Where are you going to basic at?
Thanks for keeping up things have slowed down drastically but I am just enjoying life my children and the car is just on hold for a bit but I still have some plans for the car its just going to take a bit I wish i couldve got the gauges in before i left but at least i will have something to work on when i get back im def buying a radio this riding with no radio shit is for the birds lol. I have been to a police academy so I know no matter what drill says your wrong but I will def give %150! Oh and im going to Fort Leonard wood Missouri for basic and MP school I should be back mid feb
drmix likes this.
Arodgsr2 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1236 of 1248 (permalink) Old 12-26-2014, 10:16 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Arodgsr2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,360
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I havent posted to my build in months but its only because ive been at basic training the entire time! I havent lost love for my teg! I just took her out of storage on monday!
Arodgsr2 is offline  
post #1237 of 1248 (permalink) Old 01-17-2015, 06:19 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Amazing build bro!

Quick question...I'm doing s similar exterior overhaul to my RS. I'm looking at the diagram on the door seals, and was wondering besides the Runchannel what other seals did you need for the doors? Part numbers, or pics would help. Thanks in advance.
FreshDC4*! is offline  
post #1238 of 1248 (permalink) Old 03-30-2015, 08:51 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Arodgsr2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,360
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshDC4*! View Post
Amazing build bro!

Quick question...I'm doing s similar exterior overhaul to my RS. I'm looking at the diagram on the door seals, and was wondering besides the Runchannel what other seals did you need for the doors? Part numbers, or pics would help. Thanks in advance.
some of you will be disappointed to hear this but i havent touched my teg since september! I have to find the motivation to continue with this build!
Arodgsr2 is offline  
post #1239 of 1248 (permalink) Old 03-30-2015, 11:35 AM
Senior Member
 
hungry718's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,754
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Just like life ebbs and flows, so do passions and hobbies. You have other things in life going on. Give it time and I'm sure you will attack this bad boy with vigor once again. Not many out there have the same passion you showed towards your Teg. I'll be waiting for the next update post for sure.


"When life throws you a curve, downshift and take it hard"
https://www.team-integra.net/forum/20...ld-update.html
hungry718 is offline  
post #1240 of 1248 (permalink) Old 05-20-2015, 08:18 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Arodgsr2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,360
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Today I finally sold my teg! It was an unfortunate event but after being involved and cause of a major accident it just opened my eyes to what matters most my kids safety. the teg was my only car after the crash and i couldnt justify operating a vehicle like my teg anymore plus it was really small and i have 2 kids so i sold her today. It was hard to do but my fam is first. I learned a lot from working on that car I made amazing friends and met great people through TI and locally. I appreciate the large amount of info provided by the old and new site. I will still be posting here and there. I have some parts id like to sell really cheap just to make room pm me
oem bnib checkered mats $200
oem used 01 charcoal floor mats $120
NRG hub steering wheel lock $50
Faux CF look oem Dual din radio block $130
Arodgsr2 is offline  
post #1241 of 1248 (permalink) Old 05-20-2015, 10:03 PM
Senior Member
 
drmix's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 4,423
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Sad to see that you sold it. This was one of my favorite builds on here. Any idea what youll be getting next?
drmix is offline  
post #1242 of 1248 (permalink) Old 05-21-2015, 03:43 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Somewhere, NJ
Posts: 1,021
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arodgsr2 View Post
Today I finally sold my teg! It was an unfortunate event but after being involved and cause of a major accident it just opened my eyes to what matters most my kids safety. the teg was my only car after the crash and i couldnt justify operating a vehicle like my teg anymore plus it was really small and i have 2 kids so i sold her today. It was hard to do but my fam is first. I learned a lot from working on that car I made amazing friends and met great people through TI and locally. I appreciate the large amount of info provided by the old and new site. I will still be posting here and there. I have some parts id like to sell really cheap just to make room pm me
oem bnib checkered mats $200
oem used 01 charcoal floor mats $120
NRG hub steering wheel lock $50
Faux CF look oem Dual din radio block $130
bro, I hate to see you this. This is the thread we made our friendship strong. Its ashame, but family comes first. Respect!!!!

All stock bottom ls Neptuned tuned LS (160whp and 127ft/lbs tq) Neptuned tuned Turbo LS (325whp and 265ft/lbs tq) Now Hondata tuned turbo ls (415whp and 335 tq)
Integra4dr210 is offline  
post #1243 of 1248 (permalink) Old 05-21-2015, 01:21 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Arodgsr2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,360
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmix View Post
Sad to see that you sold it. This was one of my favorite builds on here. Any idea what youll be getting next?
Well I will be saving for some time to get buy a new truck so I can have space to move around with the kids but I will jump back into the scene when the time is right I will have to get an ITR shell this time though when this will be who knows but thats the only way ill come back. I am not done with the integras though!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Integra4dr210 View Post
bro, I hate to see you this. This is the thread we made our friendship strong. Its ashame, but family comes first. Respect!!!!
Ahmed you are my good friend! We did make our friendship through this forum and build and we'll continue our friendship! It hurt me to see it go but sometimes we have hard decisions to make in life and when it involves my daughters its really not a hard choice for me at the end of the day it was a car a nice car but just a car. I can do things better next time!
Integra4dr210 and drmix like this.
Arodgsr2 is offline  
post #1244 of 1248 (permalink) Old 06-04-2015, 12:39 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Home
Posts: 664
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
What a tragedy! I hope the teg goes to someone that will appreciate every bit of blood, sweat, and tears that went into this. Plus alot of money. Including one of the nicest R engines I have ever seen haha.

I wish you and the fam the best dude!
VoodooR is offline  
post #1245 of 1248 (permalink) Old 06-04-2015, 01:20 PM
Senior Member
 
blandsarcasm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: east coast
Posts: 338
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Noooooooo! This saddens me cause that car was so inspiring for me. Respect for making such a difficult decision though. I only hope the lucky person that got this thing takes care of it the way it deserves and you at least got a fair amount of cash for it. I wish it was for sale when I was on the hunt. Good luck w your future and looking forward to seeing you return!
blandsarcasm is offline  
post #1246 of 1248 (permalink) Old 06-04-2015, 09:19 PM
JDR
Senior Member
 
JDR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: North Hollywood ca
Posts: 212
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arodgsr2 View Post
Well I will be saving for some time to get buy a new truck so I can have space to move around with the kids but I will jump back into the scene when the time is right I will have to get an ITR shell this time though when this will be who knows but thats the only way ill come back. I am not done with the integras though!

Ahmed you are my good friend! We did make our friendship through this forum and build and we'll continue our friendship! It hurt me to see it go but sometimes we have hard decisions to make in life and when it involves my daughters its really not a hard choice for me at the end of the day it was a car a nice car but just a car. I can do things better next time!

mad respect bro tear tear family first allways some people have shit backwards good luck
JDR is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Team Integra Forums - Team Integra forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome