My tranny? I need serious help i don't know the problem - Team Integra Forums - Team Integra

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-17-2019, 11:55 PM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
My tranny? I need serious help i don't know the problem

My Transmission was low on fluid wen i bought the car, 2-3weeks after i noticed and added some. (I thought it was solenoid until i checked fluid) i added some worked fine, bought new solenoid worked. I leave to a show works fine, coming back home my transmission slips and it feels like its in neutral, doesn't wanna reverse, just neutral. But When i put old solenoid in turn on car i can GI 2-3 streets then it give out, i can turn car off for awhile then back on n would go another 2-3 streets. Any solutions? I am thinking is because i need to clean transmission, but other part of me is thinking its the whole tranny.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-19-2019, 05:30 AM

Garage
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I can't understand what your saying in your post. All I understand the transmission slips into Neutral. I'm assuming you have a Automatic Transmission and not a Manual Transmission? What year is the vehicle and model?

Why did you post this under Audio, Security and Electrical?

About time I can now apply for Historic Tags for my GS/VTEC Automatic and no more SMOG
-------------------
In other news: New edition to the family born on August 21, 2018 @ 3:10am

Last edited by phatintegra; 02-19-2019 at 05:33 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Integra Forums - Team Integra forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in