JDM power folding mirrors - Team Integra Forums - Team Integra

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-08-2018, 11:50 AM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
JDM power folding mirrors

Hi, I'm working on trying to get the JDM power folding mirrors installed on my 91. I've already looked through a few threads on how to add them to a USDM car.

I converted my car to RHD using a JDM DA6 half cut. I replaced the entire chassis harness with the one from the JDM car. It was 95% complete. I also have the RHD doors, but they didn't have mirrors. I'm fairly sure all the wiring is already in place for the mirrors to work so this should be easy.

Someone has already cut the mirror switch off the harness in the dash and the relay box appears missing. Anyone know where this box is supposed to be located on the JDM car? I ordered the switch and relay box from ebay, just need to know where the box is supposed to plug in. Maybe I'm missing a part of the harness?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-21-2018, 03:18 PM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
No one has ever put power folding mirrors on their DA? I looked into this a bit further. I think I may be missing part of the dash harness. The wiring is in place inside the doors, so I know for sure this car came with folding mirrors from the factory. I can't seem to find the factory wiring for the relay. I expected to find a connector for the relay behind the passenger side (left side, sitting in the car) kick panel, but there's nothing there. Can anyone confirm that the relay is supposed to live there? Otherwise I'm going to make a new harness and just wire it up.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Integra Forums - Team Integra forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in