My ATI pro charged Integra GSR street car - Page 8 - Team Integra Forums - Team Integra
 9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #99 of 105 (permalink) Old 04-09-2015, 05:19 PM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
3-17-15

So i ordered my new Samco hoses i think this time around ill go with the urban cammo. Iv had the white,red,black already as well as skunk2 hoses so i think these will be a cool design for now. I also ordered my Gates racing drive belt kit, kit includes a alternator, A.C, and power steering belt!

I also noticed the new Skunk2 header is a lil short even though it states the same specs as the alpha V1 so ill have to get my test pipe extended or remade. I think i might get a flex pipe instead but not sure yet.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #100 of 105 (permalink) Old 04-09-2015, 05:20 PM Thread Starter

3-21-15

Got my Samco Urban camo hoses in! i was too excited and mocked them up and snapped a few pics. I think they look cool, i already had the white, red, and black ones already.

post #101 of 105 (permalink) Old 04-09-2015, 05:20 PM Thread Starter

3-26-15

Well got lots done! i was to busy and hands dirty to take pics but the car is almost back together. I picked up a new axle for the passenger side and cleaned up all the grease that flew out the boot when it tore. Got the suspension all bolted back up. The radiator is mounted and the intake is back on.

Today ill be picking up a 100A battery fuse from the dealer and some MTF and for the trans and hopefully get her fired up this afternoon and pull it out the garage. I decided to ditch the gates belts because I'm using a B20 crank pulley and i don't think the belts will fit since there for the GSR. So ill just go and pic up some aftermarket belts for now. Im also trying to budget a lot of things right now since I'm really struggling to get this done. Im running out of funds and i will have to cut a few corners but nothing major.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #102 of 105 (permalink) Old 04-09-2015, 05:21 PM Thread Starter

3-29-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by wunfstgsr View Post
Well got lots done! i was to busy and hands dirty to take pics but the car is almost back together. I picked up a new axle for the passenger side and cleaned up all the grease that flew out the boot when it tore. Got the suspension all bolted back up. The radiator is mounted and the intake is back on.

Today ill be picking up a 100A battery fuse from the dealer and some MTF and for the trans and hopefully get her fired up this afternoon and pull it out the garage. I decided to ditch the gates belts because I'm using a B20 crank pulley and i don't think the belts will fit since there for the GSR. So ill just go and pic up some aftermarket belts for now. Im also trying to budget a lot of things right now since I'm really struggling to get this done. Im running out of funds and i will have to cut a few corners but nothing major.

Got The real deal oem Honda MTF (soon will upgrade to Torco oils)

Just picked up some after market Power stearing and Alternator belts, they should work for now.

Heres the new OEM 100A fuse i needed cause i had to pull it out to use in my Civic.

New belts on.

After market axle. (soon as my wallet perpits like the driver side a Driveshaft shop level 0 axle will go in to replace it.)

(Ignor the strut bar not being bolted down i just used these pics when i was mocking up how well it matched with thye rest of the pieces i sprayed)

Everything is back together and checked, engine fired right up and i bled the cooling system. I took it down the street a few times not reving it up past 3k just going up and down to check for leaks or anything but so far so good! AFR is still the same and good, i must of forgot how loud the car is i had a few neighbors starrtled lol one family outside seemed to of loved it when i passsed them haha the old man was laughfing and waving!

next im going work on the brake upgrade. ow im trying to budget this this so looks like i just might have to get a set of drilled and slotted rotors and just replacment pads. I really want to get the willwood DPHA brake upgrade and SS lines but im hurting haha.

post #103 of 105 (permalink) Old 04-09-2015, 05:22 PM Thread Starter

4-3-15

Ill be picking up some Injectors soon and going for a N.A retune before i tune it with the Pro Charger, I'm very curious what the new upgrades will make N.A.

Last dyno was a conservative tune but still made 200 hp with these mods,

oem ITR injectors
SK2 Ported pro series manifold with 70mm tb
SK2 Tuner 1 cams
SK2 Alpha V1 header

New upgrades
I.D 1000cc injectors (so i have room when it gets boosted)
SK2 ultra street manifold 74mm tb
SK2 Tuner 2 cams
SK2 Alpha V2 header.
Blazinqwickly likes this.
post #104 of 105 (permalink) Old 04-09-2015, 05:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wunfstgsr View Post
The pro charger cost me less than $2,000, i sold the motor setup before this for just about the same amount spent on all the new ITR engine
How much did this whole new set up cost? I've been thinking on selling my GSR engine and trans, and getting an ITR engine and trans. Also since I'll have the motor out of the car I'll probably not go NA. Also, I've heard of the name Pro Charger but I don't really know what it is.. (I'm kind of new to the car game lol)
post #105 of 105 (permalink) Old 04-28-2019, 12:05 AM

Garage
And she’s still going lol. Glad I’ll soon be your twin like when we were jrsc twins lol

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Integra Forums - Team Integra forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page